Young Buck Disses DJ Khaled...

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
L L L L ISSEEEEN!

can someone update me on why these two are beefing in the first place?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Who the fuck is dj khaled?? is it just me???

And obviously, who the fuck cares.

But still.... khaled?? since when did arabs become cool?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
khaled is annoying as helll lol.. but actually i think his cds are hot .... but u guys r right he is annoying .. but then again so is evry major dj now that i think about it .. but wtf? a diss song tellin khaled to play his shit? ... lmao @ that. so buck is basically sayin that he needs khaled to spin his shit in order for it to blow like he wants and hes mad that khaled dont like him.. how contradictory lol

btw young bucks new album is nowhere near the level of his first one imo .... he sounds mad simpleton on his new one imo .. actually this diss song was hotter than most of the stuff on his album imo

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
btw young bucks new album is nowhere near the level of his first one imo .... he sounds mad simpleton on his new one imo .. actually this diss song was hotter than most of the stuff on his album imo

Damn, you think so? I thought with buck the world he showed alot of growth, there was only a couple bangers on his first cd to me.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
yeah man .. evrybodys sweatin his new one but i think the old one is way better ... thats just mho though ..... i think his lyrics were mad predictable... the beats were def crazy though i cant front on that ... but the beats were crazy on the first one too ... i just think he came off simpleton-sounding thats all

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yeah man .. evrybodys sweatin his new one but i think the old one is way better ... thats just mho though ..... i think his lyrics were mad predictable... the beats were def crazy though i cant front on that ... but the beats were crazy on the first one too ... i just think he came off simpleton-sounding thats all

That pretty much sums up how I feel about Buck all together