Yo!

djd3mon

FB_IMG_1664976146181.jpg

Hey what's up everyone. Glad to be a member here and learn from some of the best. I used to make beats back around 2005 and just getting bacl into the game. I have only done it for fun but want to take it more seriously this go round to get good beats out to people, but still have fun.

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @djd3mon and what's ya musical backstory and what's that desktop stand ya got and is that an AKG what model?

djd3mon

Welcome @djd3mon and what's ya musical backstory and what's that desktop stand ya got and is that an AKG what model?
I grew up in the 90's listening to all types of music from Rap, Rock and a little Country, then when i was a teenager really got into Dance, Techno, Rave and Trance pretty heavily. I gravitated back towards mainly listening to rap as i feel that music more than any other genre. My first cassette was Kriss Kross lol. Then my first CD was Vanilla Ice. I just enjoy everything about music in general. I wanted to start making my own sound, so I dabbled with making beats back in the early 2000's. Even tried rapping, but honestly I sucked. Fell apart from the few people who kept me inspired to keep making beats so I haven't really messed with it in almost 20 years now. I've been messing around with it again the past couple months and have just really been induged in the process again.

Currently I'm really into making Trap and UK drill beats. Im just having fun at this point and learning and re-learning a lot.

The desk is one I picked up fr Amazon a few years back. It's pretty cheap but works. Right now I'm using the MPK mini 3. I plant to get a 49 key midi controll and a controller to mix and master but not sure what I want to go with yet..

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Thanks @djd3mon and I and @OneHipSista have the MPK Mini MK3 (I got the white w/inverted black keys joint and she's rocking the all black joint)