Yo who drinks Corona?

N

Njoy

I'm having a few right now. Lime is good with it. Word.

Attachments

• corona.gif
    corona.gif
    18 KB · Views: 311

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I drink corona, but im a molson man. im cheap and poor. WORD hahaha

J

jbit24

It's cheaper to get drunk off of domestic beer but it tastes terrible.

Imported beers are the best especially German or Holland beer.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Molson sucks ass. LOL.

I used to drink regular "domestic" beer, but now I only drink Heineken or Corona. I'm very picky even though I don't drink often. Actually last night (and tonight too) I had a few Heineken's.

Actually Molson's not TOO bad, just don't talk to me about Labatt 50. Yuck.

B

buzz

Corona's good, with lime and salt too. If you like Corona, find some Suprema - which is like the Salvadorian equivalent. I went to El Salvador years back, and discovered it there. Goes down smooth, but damn, it must have quite a bit more alcohol. I guess it makes for easier living in such a hard place to live.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Dunno if its just me, but everytime i opened a bottle of Corona that first smell you get smells like a dude is hiding nearby rolling the fattest blunt you ever smoked.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Actually i stumbled upon many interesting topics when browsing backwards. But what does it say about me that i only dug up the one alcohol related?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah and because it's 21 years old, the thread is now old enough to drink in the US.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Actually i stumbled upon many interesting topics when browsing backwards. But what does it say about me that i only dug up the one alcohol related?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Or perhaps there needs to be some sort of dedicated "moderator" who continually asks interesting things on here with prompts so ppl wouldn't have to dig for old ish?