YO ILLMUZIK any producers I want beats for $$ or FREE :)

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hello all,

I love this community and This thing I have started blowing up for me. I started a Talent Search/Entertainment company where I host events and get A&Rs to come to watch artists perform that I feel are of interest to the music industry. Anyway for these events i have been making the beats for all the rappers that signed up and I can't do all these beats alone anymore. So I am going back to you guys here at Illmuzik for some help, I am looking to buys beats or if your really nice donate (you will receive proper credit) it will be worth it cause what happens if that artist who uses your beat gets picked up and wants you to produce his album or a few tracks on it or an A&R hear it and asked who made that all credit WILL go back to you the producer. Also if you live in the Philadelphia Area hit me up and we can talk biz cause need someone to help me produce if your local.. Thanks guys

email me here: a_gonzalez@ocularentertainment.com

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
Originally posted by afriquedeluxe
am sure we'd all like 2 hear sum of rappaz skills

that is true, I like to hear some.
but I'll be willing to provide you some beats, even on a regular basis if you like as long as I get credits and a copy of the track.
just click the links in my signature to check out my beats.
there is also a fellow producer here in arnhem who is willing to provide beats.
contact me at eka_nl@yahoo.com or pm me if you are interested.

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah i'd give some if ur interested aswell. check the link for some examples. PM me if ur feelin it.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Isn't this the same guy that posted some bullshit about people giving him beats for free for some other dumb shit???

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Originally posted by inrctyhoodmusic
Isn't this the same guy that posted some bullshit about people giving him beats for free for some other dumb shit???
AS A MATTER oF FACT i THiNK iT iS ToO. SAME MoTiVE DiFFERENT METHoD.CiTY

HEY YALL, i KNoW WE ALL TRYiN To BLoW BUT CANT NoBoDY Do FoR YoU WHAT U CANT ALREADY Do FoR YoURSELF.GET oUT YALL.CiTY

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Hit my email up fam. Let's work something out.

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I am not that guy with the bullshit about free beats, i don't eve know who your talking about and I am not a label but a talent search company that hosts events that A&Rs attend and since most rappers don't have beats Ilike to make our events more interesting for A&Rs and the crowd soI would make them beats but since we are growing i can't make that many beats and run a comany.There will be various artists who will be using your beats and they will be using your beats live and not recorded (but may later, we would talk in event that it happens) but you will be getting credit for all beats made. So you want to make a lil money and a possible chance in getting a hot new artist on your beats doing please contact me if not then I can go else where. I just though i would contact you guys first.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Lay down your contract in here so we all can see what were going to be bound to and then maybe people will be interested...
I dont think thats too much to ask. I mean you got nuthin to hide and your not that other guy right? so cut and paste tha contract that we'd all be singing if we decide to be down so we can think about it...

Steezo

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
where is camden?

tone, look man, you gotta see our perspective here. we respect our work and value our work, so we are simply guarding our work.

if you are legit, please, lay it down for us and let us know what we are ALL getting into.

M

masmuzik

Here's my info. Check to see if you are interested in any of our styles.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
I CAN HOOK YOU UP DAWG BUT I FEEL WHAT MY PEEPS ARE SAYIN IF YA REAL LETS SEE IT IN WRITING AND WE CAN DO THIS FAM PEACE COLD KUTZ.......

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Yea Check it

Originally posted by Guevara
AS A MATTER oF FACT i THiNK iT iS ToO. SAME MoTiVE DiFFERENT METHoD.CiTY

HEY YALL, i KNoW WE ALL TRYiN To BLoW BUT CANT NoBoDY Do FoR YoU WHAT U CANT ALREADY Do FoR YoURSELF.GET oUT YALL.CiTY

I also write and rap and have had some guy email me with the same type of story. In-fact the same exact story except for instead of making beats it was rapping. I'd say without more information this guy might steal your work. POINT BLANK. But who knows.. I mean that's the thing. If he could show proof of actual people that have made money doing this then it might be legit. I did see a fancy website though in his email. but chu know