Yo, I wished I worked at this school....

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
J Rilla said:
Sucks for dude if he gets caught.....10 yrs.....

thats fuckin gay

" a weapon of of mass destruction" LOL dumbest shit i heard all year

as far thc in the muffins, all you gotta do is cook weed in some butter since its fat soluable, and then strain the weed pieces out. then just make muffins or whatever with it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
if that happen at my job it would go down like this,,,,

,,,everybody would be all sick and dizzy screamin, "What's wrong wit us,,,,,what was in those muffins!" And I would be all chillin at my desk while everbody's all fucked up,,,they would turn to me and say,"Are you okay? You're not dizzy? You look fine,,,,it's a good thing you didn't have those Laced Muffins!",,,,and my response would be,",,,WHat? I ate three of those nufuccas!,,,THEY WERE GREAT!"

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
hehe, what a drama, pulling up with the anti terrorist squad for a joke like this.

" The actual plant is not inside the muffin", she's a fuckin herb herself...

@stress,; I'd be like DAMN! Laced donuts... you ate them all...bitch....

T

The Bastard

Formant024 said:
" The actual plant is not inside the muffin", she's a fuckin herb herself...

couldnt have said it better myself

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
'we werent sure if this was a weapon of mass destrucion possibly'....

smh... funny as hell though. how did they all get sick off that though... you know most of em smoked before... how did they not know what it was?

T

The Bastard

ColossusBeatfix said:
'we werent sure if this was a weapon of mass destrucion possibly'....

smh... funny as hell though. how did they all get sick off that though... you know most of em smoked before... how did they not know what it was?
eatin thc laced food is a totally diffrent experience from smokin, if it happened to me and i never ate weeded food be4 id prolly flip the fuck out and think i was goin crazy or think i got poisoned too

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is putting straight thc in different than just makin the traditional special brownies... cause ive eaten those a few times, and no abnormal sickening effects...

T

The Bastard

ColossusBeatfix said:
is putting straight thc in different than just makin the traditional special brownies... cause ive eaten those a few times, and no abnormal sickening effects...
good question

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
haha they extracted the thc by boiling it in the butter/oil an then straining it.. whats funny is they said sick... digga those figgas was HIGH!! haha AND benadryl?? sheeesh yall leakos know weed makes you sleepy hahaha

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The joint terrorism task force? Talk about overkill!!!
You know they were prolly for like just one teacher and some herb opened that shit like mmmm muffins... booyah class closed..
Classic prank the individual is fucked when they get him. Im with yall Ida been chillin,
like mr. Mackey on southpark doin LSD ...mmkay?

members online

No members online now.