Yo I heard Some Funny ish the other day,have you heard it too?

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
I was listenin to the radio other day in my car and almost swerved off the road from what i heard! I heard that Ice T is going to produce a new rap album for David Hasslehoff (WTF!!) and was even quoted as saying its goin to be the hottest rap album ever made!! ROFL did anyone else hear this? I really hope its a joke!! shit i wonder whos next anna nicole smith?!?! ( I would love to bang that porker anyday lol) ....HOLLA AT YA BOY

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.

David HassleHoff: The Rapper?
2004-05-21 13:26:54

Fame and acceptance as a pop star has eluded David Hasslehoff in the United States. But now, thanks to his friend and neighbor, Ice-T, Hasslehoff is going to become a rapper. "The man is a legend," Ice-T says, "And we are going to show a whole new side of him". Ice-T is going to produce a rap record with Hasslehoff as the star later this year. "He's gonna come out as Hassle the Hoff -- I promise you", Ice-T declares, "The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humor". The Sink wonders if it may not be a comedy album that the duo is intending to put out.

Also check:
http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_961345.html?menu

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My Head Just EXPLODED
This is too mind blowing for a full post. I truly can't fathom this. Ice-T is working on a new album. Ok, that might not shock everyone, so wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... It isn't his album, it is a rap album for David Hasslehoff. He actually calls him Hassle the Hoff, and the Hoff. He needs to fawk Hoff. I know David is pulling a Tom Waits, being big in Japan (and Germany), but c'maaaaaan guy. The 50 year old ladies that loved your short shorts and poppy fun songs from your other album aren't going to line up to hear your witty rap lyrics and see your new bling bling (because I am sure you are already getting a golden lifeguard buoy for your first show).

To Ice-T.. dude, you played yourself

Guess<- Its True, do a search and you'll find articles everywhere

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Ya know,,,I grew up in the 80's and I thought "Knight Rider" was the coolest shit ever! (This was before Transformers!) David Hasselhof was the coolest dude to me back then. He had a talking Trans Am that made 50 Cent's Bomb Proof truck look like a Tonka Truck! Now this Bitch got the nerve to do this to ME! AARRRGGGHHH! I'll never watch Knight Rider again!

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That guy scares me for some reason, I dont know it must be the way he looks, brrr creepy and fake. Sorry Stress, but I couldn't stand to see him in those leather suits in the middle of Summer not even break a sweat, much worse Baywatch with the tummy tuck, eeewwww.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That's a slap in the face to hip hop!!! I feel sorry for any one who actually buys that shit. What a fag!!! And Ice-T's producing it? WHAT THE FUCK!!!???

bluntology

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its true i herd it to hahahhahah so funnie

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Jewel Avenue OX said:
WTF... Ice tea hasn't made a hit since Bodycount.. I really doubt he was serious.. Even his movies are bombing...

What about "Analog Brothers?" I don't own it but from what I have heard, it sounds pretty good. I mean Ice-T with Kool Keith, how could that be wrong? A little weird, but not wrong. And he was on some Guru shit but Guru under his AKA "Baldhead Slick." Ice-T has just been hiding underground. He already has enough money.

As far as David Hasselhoff, he had the dope car and was macking all the ladies, but after Knight Rider he lost all the skillz. So, unless he is gonna write all his ryhmes about his dope car, I don't wanna hear it, unless the CD comes with a free "KITT."

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
So I guess that's one of the signs that the end of the world is near... We'll probably see balls of fire dropping from the sky any time now...

No really, I wonder what he was smoking when the idea crossed his mind... and what will be the angle for all of this. Iced Tea was gangsta... will he make some gangsta beats with the Hoff?!?! That would be creepy!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I am looking forward to this one as strange as it may be, i really wonder how david is going to sound like rapping and what he is going to rap about. They did the hookup cause they are neighbours and friends. Btw why shouldnt they do it, everyone is free to make music..
Hassle The Hof whut!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Money XL on the boards, The Hoff on the mic and a special cameo flow by ILL Mitch......gold plated diapers son...

I'm about to buy a black t-shirt with big white letters on it that say H.O.F.F. And I already changed "Holla at'cha boy" to "Hassle at'cha boy". The sooner you start saying it, the cooler you gonna look.

Ominous "New Improved HOFF HOP, I make everybody in this b*tch do the muthaf*ckn Wop" Red

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
it would be funny if he dissed eminem or nas or someone

the replies would kill his baywatch, knightrider and his mullet and shit

members online