Yo fam!

Battle Points: 2
Hi to all the community :)
I go by the name of K-Reez (Chris...). I'm a French beatmaker and more importantly a hiphop enthousiast since teenage years (35 yo now).
I'm about to move on the westcoast of France so I will finally be able to yell "Wessyyyde" !

I've started making beats in 2009 (they sucked :poop:) before taking it more seriously in 2020, when I finally created my youtube channel :cool:
Shortly after that before a father for the second time, and finally I hope I'm back in the world of the living and ready to take it to the next level.

Found this place really amazing and I hope I will rise and have fun on my musical journey.

Musically I obviously listen to tons of hiphop stuff from the early 90's to early 00's, huge gfunk fan. I'm a reggae/dub addict (RIP Lee Perry) and and a soul/funk/jazz lover. Lately I've been interested a lot in rock, blues etc...

What else... I'm using Reason to do most of my beats, a bit BPM by Motu, but these days I'm also enjoying a lot mobile production with Zenbeats, Garageband, Koala !
I recently purchased a Roland MV-1 Verselab and hope to have fun with it :sneaky:

As I said I hope to rise, learn, challenge myself and have fun musically. So I will probably participate in the beat battles and reach for collaborations :keys: (also joined the discord group).

PEACE ~ K-Reez - Sativa Fonk Beats - Indica Bomb Beats

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Welcome to the ILL. Lube up and prepare for an exciting ride.

douching jonathan groff GIF

Cuz this be you in the battle.

Enjoy the stay. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @K-Reez Da Chill and it's about time the ILL had another G-Funk aficionado on board. I also do beats on GarageBand iOS so hopefully you're someone I can hit up w/any questions? What's the Hip Hop scene like in France?

Hi to all the community :)
I go by the name of K-Reez (Chris...). I'm a French beatmaker and more importantly a hiphop enthousiast since teenage years (35 yo now).
I'm about to move on the westcoast of France so I will finally be able to yell "Wessyyyde" !

I've started making beats in 2009 (they sucked :poop:) before taking it more seriously in 2020, when I finally created my youtube channel :cool:
Shortly after that before a father for the second time, and finally I hope I'm back in the world of the living and ready to take it to the next level.

Found this place really amazing and I hope I will rise and have fun on my musical journey.

Musically I obviously listen to tons of hiphop stuff from the early 90's to early 00's, huge gfunk fan. I'm a reggae/dub addict (RIP Lee Perry) and and a soul/funk/jazz lover. Lately I've been interested a lot in rock, blues etc...

What else... I'm using Reason to do most of my beats, a bit BPM by Motu, but these days I'm also enjoying a lot mobile production with Zenbeats, Garageband, Koala !
I recently purchased a Roland MV-1 Verselab and hope to have fun with it :sneaky:

As I said I hope to rise, learn, challenge myself and have fun musically. So I will probably participate in the beat battles and reach for collaborations :keys: (also joined the discord group).

PEACE ~ K-Reez - Sativa Fonk Beats - Indica Bomb Beats

Welcome @K-Reez Da Chill, look forward to hearing your beats. Your in the right place to learn, grow and compete

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Welcome to the ILL @K-Reez Da Chill .

We seem to have the exact same lives, so that's weird (I'm french, 35 yo, father of two, using Reason as a secondary DAW... and I been living on the Westside of France for 25 years before I moved to Paris.

I'm checking your Youtube channel and love what I'm hearing btw :love:.

Glad you found your way up here.

I finger drummed Dprezd's gyal
fyi my kink is fingering eardrums...

... aaaaaaaaand now's when this thread goes sideways with depraved GIFs :rolleyes:.

You'll get used to it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

We seem to have the exact same lives, so that's weird (I'm french, 35 yo, father of two, using Reason as a secondary DAW... and I been living on the Westside of France for 25 years before I moved to Paris.

... aaaaaaaaand now's when this thread goes sideways with depraved GIFs :rolleyes:.

You'll get used to it.
get a lot of 'twins' and parallels up on here.

it's big clone tech AI. Look it up.

...or just watch Westworld.

Welcome @K-Reez Da Chill and it's about time the ILL had another G-Funk aficionado on board. I also do beats on GarageBand iOS so hopefully you're someone I can hit up w/any questions? What's the Hip Hop scene like in France?
Gfunk all day ! I’m not an expert at all with GarageBand but I’m experimenting a lot so sure! Would be nice to share :)

Right now hip hop in France is generally… meh (for my taste).
But like everywhere there are a few that keep it old school with a fresh vibe, especially in Gfunk. Matter of fact some of these artists even collaborated many times with Cali artists. If you like worldwide hip-hop, French rappers and beat makers where killin it between 1997 and 2002

You'll get used to it.

I’m moving to the south of Nantes in 2 weeks Thanks for your feedback on my channel. I created a second one this week to separate my westcoast and east coast beats in the future yes I plan to do more music when I get out of this chaos for now I’m just recording ideas on the iPhone.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You @K-Reez Da Chill can also cop an iPad (M1 Pro works best IMHO & I use the 2021 5th Gen model) re: GB as I work mainly in GB iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max (I did my Showcase beat remakes on it) and I'm diggin' it!

members online