Yanni Locks Desperation Intro

What's good everybody! @OGBama Recommended this Platform to me and I'm grateful because this community looks awesome!!

I've recently fell into some financial hardship. My employer has closed for renovations and I have been out of work for over a month now. I have a second job but I'm only able to work two days a week there. I have applied for unemployment but haven't been approved for anything. I was unable to afford to see my children for Christmas, I have no money to get my girl anything for Valentines day. I and I don't have much financial support. Constant anxiety :(. The one silver lining is that I have been able to invest some more time in my music. I have always struggled with perfectionism and it's kept me from sharing a great deal of my work. But now I'm basically desperate and praying that I can somehow generate revenue through my music. I am also more confident in my music today than I have ever been. I know there are extremely knowledgeable and successful people on here. I would be forever thankful if somebody would be willing to help me out in any way. I'm not looking for somebody to just give me money. I understand that a lot of people are in similar situations as me. But if you're a rapper/singer and you like one of my beats, please reach out. If you're kind, talented, ambitious, interesting, I will be happy to work with you. I have put a great deal of pride aside just typing this, and I just hope something positive will come from it.

my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/ytschaitschian

My instagram is https://instagram.com/808_Yannic

I made all the beats on there, and there are no samples on there. I can send stems.

artists and other producers feel free to contact me

I can provide beats, mixing services, mastering services, (if youre in CO i can record you)

I can provide loops for producers, I have crazy personal drumkits that I can sell.

You can contact me Here on Instagram or Soundcloud

Looking forward to working with you

What's good everybody! @OGBama Recommended this Platform to me and I'm grateful because this community looks awesome!!

I've recently fell into some financial hardship. My employer has closed for renovations and I have been out of work for over a month now. I have a second job but I'm only able to work two days a week there. I have applied for unemployment but haven't been approved for anything. I was unable to afford to see my children for Christmas, I have no money to get my girl anything for Valentines day. I and I don't have much financial support. Constant anxiety :(. The one silver lining is that I have been able to invest some more time in my music. I have always struggled with perfectionism and it's kept me from sharing a great deal of my work. But now I'm basically desperate and praying that I can somehow generate revenue through my music. I am also more confident in my music today than I have ever been. I know there are extremely knowledgeable and successful people on here. I would be forever thankful if somebody would be willing to help me out in any way. I'm not looking for somebody to just give me money. I understand that a lot of people are in similar situations as me. But if you're a rapper/singer and you like one of my beats, please reach out. If you're kind, talented, ambitious, interesting, I will be happy to work with you. I have put a great deal of pride aside just typing this, and I just hope something positive will come from it.

my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/ytschaitschian

My instagram is https://instagram.com/808_Yannic

I made all the beats on there, and there are no samples on there. I can send stems.

artists and other producers feel free to contact me

I can provide beats, mixing services, mastering services, (if youre in CO i can record you)

I can provide loops for producers, I have crazy personal drumkits that I can sell.

You can contact me Here on Instagram or Soundcloud

Looking forward to working with you
Welcome to ill and hang in there man

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
you need one of them VPN thingamajigs
Oh I have that. I've been VPN'ing for years.

Shocked Nicki Minaj GIF by Vevo

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Yanni Locks and what’s your musical backstory?

members online