Yall should honestly check this out.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can someone who has this guy's myspace inform him that Cool & Dre use reason, and that the guy who made the "What You Know" beat for TI uses Reason almost exclusively for his beats?

I don't even know where to start with this guy. Apparently in his "touch the keys" glory someone forgot to tell him that you can hook a keyboard up to FL, rewire reason, and "touch the keys" with a thousand times better sounds than what he uses now....that video was unreal.

bobhellbringer

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
lol his beat is so bad for ppl who said it wasn't awful is cus he is a motherfucking full blown studio even with a pretty large mixing console i believe. his myspace beats r bleh too. I can do better in FL. Also i have a free sound font w/ like the same horn he used. Lol @ Touch The KEys he can't play for shit. At least i don't play and i attempt occasionally.

DrOscillator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bwahaha this vid cracks me up. it wouldn't be so bad if he didn't act like he was the ultimate shit...
he's probably one of those guys that only uses the presets; never trys to make his own sound or automate anything. probably disses reason because he just sucks at it

Teknology

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
screw that guy,doesnt matter what the hell you use, if it bangs, it bangs and if its wack,its wack you can bang on trash cans for all i care and if its good ill give you props

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
now i'm not a big fan of software to make tracks only because i can't sit still to do it but that shit was fuckin wack..big mo b more straight trashand if you listen to the start of the track the first sound is off as it gets closer to the 4th bar for all you reason users that should be more than enough insperation to do the damn thing

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Truely dissapointed in that production, i made better beats when i first started making beats with reason, i bet that his whole production style falls around that sound he put off so every single beat he makes is the same shit my style has changed since i got reason and would surpass him by far lol, what a loser!!!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
not a producer......... hmmmmm
all that equipment and thats it. i use to make beats on the mpc using the mo-phat and a motf racks but now i use reason 3.0 with a radium midman keyboard. reason is of the meatrack!!!!
I play everything live just like he did but in reason. I wish I new how to post up beats I would show him some real beats. He must be a fL fan.......... hmmmmm not a producer.......
thats funny when did a striking 3notes make people producers

J

JMSoundzLTD

Dude, someone fucking SSSSSSSSSSMAAAAAAASH that nigga, seriously. "If you use reason, you're not a producer" I should be like "If you use PRE-SCHOOL melodies, you're not a producer!". and as far as "touch them keys nigga", wtf is that shit? his girl? fat bitch, look like Fat Albert the 3rd or someshit.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Yeah that remark touch them keys nigga" was like the dumbist thing he could of said. its like WTF are you talking about, anyone who can afford it has a keyboard controller and that with reason makes possibilitys endless, the fact that he acted like that beat was good or somthing made me sick that there are people out there that make this trash.

J

JMSoundzLTD

as it was said above, someone should remake that fucking beat in reason, and send it to him,

Subj: Perfected YouTube Beat: MADE IN REASON.
Body: Now, reframe from such insulting comments before, the ill-squad pounces youre ass.

lolol.

C

Chubb-E

This Made Me Laugh Hard... Dude Says "Right Right Right" like hes finding some hot keys or something LOL.... and than one of the guys say "we smoke weed" or some shit.... dummies..... and last he talking shit about reason? "his sounds sound like fl studio stock" OVER HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE CAN MAKE A BETTER BEAT.!