XV5050 Sound Module - saving a GM sound as a regular part

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
when entering gm mode there are tons of sounds to be used, how do u save one of those sounds? when i tried to do this it says not available for GM Patch/Rhythm. The Manual does not really explain how to do this, if you can do this at all. It wouldnt make any sense if you could not do this thought because that means that are tons of sounds in the module that are not available to save in certain songs ya know? any advice would help, thanks!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Wish I had an answer for you but i'm actually seekin the same answer. If anyone can help, definitely speak up. It's almost pointless making a song using the GM patches when everytime you reload your song it sounds different and it becomes a never ending hassle remembering whichever sounds you once had.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i got this module too, but just wondering, why do you guys want to use GM patches? when the module has other badazz sounds. for gm standard sounds, you could just get them from your soundcard even, although they wont sound quite as polished.

5th Sequence said:
Wish I had an answer for you but i'm actually seekin the same answer. If anyone can help, definitely speak up. It's almost pointless making a song using the GM patches when everytime you reload your song it sounds different and it becomes a never ending hassle remembering whichever sounds you once had.

unless you guys are talking about how to save perfomances?

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
well the gm has sound fx that i wanna use ya know and other instruments that i wanna experiment with but you can't