• tanglewood electro-acoustic guitar

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
aight, ive been kindly offered a choice by a family frien, he can either get me dis keyboard 4 xmas
http://www.yamaha-piano.co.uk/yamah...yboard_files/portable-stage-piano/psr-290.htm

or he can give me money to finish ma guitar payment off (i ordered an electro-acoustic guitar, n am payin 4 it in installments).

the value in terms of money 4 da 2 choices is equal. but if i chose da 1st dat means i wnt get dis guitar until january, if i chose da 2nd i wnt get dis keyboard until mayb in march.

What shud i do?!?!?!?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
take the guitar man, i fucking wish i hadnt given my guitar away now! Both are versitile, but you cant replicate a guitar noise electronically (very well) but a keyboard IS electronic, so synths can sub for that until march....just my opinion...

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i would get the keyboard. if you are already paying on the guitar you will get it eventually anyway. the keyboard has many more sounds than the guitar. haze is right though you can't replicate the guitar. get the keyboard now and guitar later. that way you get both

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
MERCURY IS ON THE MONEY, YOU'LL HAVE BOTH SOMEDAY SOON RATHER THAN SPENDING THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY WITH THE POSSIBLITY OF HAVING NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT> CONSIDER THE KEYBOARD A INVESTMENT.

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I would go with the one you like more and you can get your hand on first.
dude that is the same keyboard my girlfriend got me this xmas. It is pretty phat iI would get the keyboard, because there is so many more possiblities, plus this keyboard sounds nice. It also has general midi so you can export or import songs which is cool. If you use fruity loops or reason you can import them right in. I would get the keyboard.

members online