xbox 2 on the way!

Evil Scientist

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I don't know if any of you caught the spot they showed on mtv last night but looks like its gonna be tight! (although i actually think visually it don't look that impressive), apparantely the games look like cg movies! It's definitely gonna be far more powerful than the first xbox which is pretty scary really.. check it out, should be here for christmas!

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8112/Xbox-360-Exposed/

check out the specs, i quote: "three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each"

http://www.xbox-scene.com/

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?subsectionid=1586

Apparently Sony and Nintendo will also be bringing out new consoles, the Playstation 3 and 'Revolution' next year. Maybe i'll give up music and just buy all three consoles and be an underground gamer instead ;-)

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That looks hot I'm actually a playstation player but after this I might take the time to learn the new controls

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I cant wait. Aint nothin fukin with xbox. i was a playstation loyal muthafucka myself.... until i got xbox 2 years ago. i still think playstation got the best controller, but thats about all. xbox is the best in every other aspect, dont get it twisted.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
that things prolly gonna be real expensive when it comes out, dont look that nice either, games look like theyll be pretty tho

ill o.g.
This console is gonna break the mold. Wireless controllers that can shut the machine down. Removeable hard drive and interchangeable face plates will revolutionize gaming consoles. The games look amazing. This machine can be fully customized. Did you hear that sound? Its the sound of Bill Gates' pockets growing. Damn!!!

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
looking good. has anyone seen the nba 2k6 video? freaking amazing. they had lebron james dribbling around and dunking and the animation looked so realistic. his jersey actually wobbled around like a real cloth and when he took off for a jump shot you could see all his fingers follow through.
its going to be an amazing console but ps3 will be revealed within the week, so ill wait for that too before i see which console i should save up for first.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
the next Playstation will eat that shit for breakfast! sorry, i just hate Xbox's, games aint on the same level and the contoller is wierd.

sAfE.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Xbox2 or Ps3 HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 2 hard 2 choose I guess ill just try an get both

Only thing Xbox games aint as good as PS but it was Microsofts first System so maybe this go around they will Catch up

T

The Bastard

In A Rare Act Of Overgenerousity I Gave My Xbox To My 14 Year Old Cousin When I Moved To My New House, Man I Wish I Still Had It. Ill Prolly Get Another Ps Next

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
word is the ps3 is runnin circles around it, spec wise. thats part of why the xbox 2 is being released so much earlier- they want to get a jump on the comp early, and its been sugegsted that halo 3 could be rushed into production so as to launch simultaneously with the ps3.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn fuck i was in english today and this dude had his psp in their and i was like let me play with it, omg the psp is fuckin awsome, i would give my left nut and 2 years worth of sperm for that shit, the graphics on that thing is amazing, thats all i need right now if it was'nt for these japanese imported games i am getting, but damn i want a psp so fuckin bad right now

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
damn fuck i was in english today and this dude had his psp in their and i was like let me play with it, omg the psp is fuckin awsome, i would give my left nut and 2 years worth of sperm for that shit, the graphics on that thing is amazing, thats all i need right now if it was'nt for these japanese imported games i am getting, but damn i want a psp so fuckin bad right now
Ya i got one...dem bytches are fly....u can get a 2 gig memory stick and put entire movies on it and watch at ur convience....i would wait though for the purchase ...I rarely play mines becuz of the limited game library

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that shits ugly, im sure is powerful and all but damn, thats like the ugly lil nerd that beats everybody at chess. ps3 looks mad slick tho, the price for them is close to $500 when they get released, ill wait a couple of months.

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
Ya i got one...dem bytches are fly....u can get a 2 gig memory stick and put entire movies on it and watch at ur convience....i would wait though for the purchase ...I rarely play mines becuz of the limited game library

hehe i got one 2 but i only got the 32Mb stick, anyone know where to get the gig sticks for cheap?? them shits run for half the price of the psp, fuck that!

members online