Wu Tang New Album Snippets

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
The full album has been leaked for days.

Its definitely grown on me the more I listen, its not your standard Wu. RZA has experimented a bit, and in a way that's good, by now they should have developed as artists and a collective. Don't you think?

Die hard fans might be disappointed, but in time the album with grow on you trust me. It's not like most music made today, its not supposed to be around for a couple of months. It will be around for years.

NW

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I got it.....some will love it....others will be a little disappointed. I'm somewhere in between after checking it out a few days now. It's definitely not the "epic" album some many think it's going to be but it's good music just the same. I give it a B- right now. They have some joints on the album that are AA++ fiyaaaaaaaaaaa

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
First off, I'd like to say that I would cop any Wu tang album even if it did suck. If it wasn't for RZA's production and the Wu's razor sharp skills, I dont even think I'd be producing right now.

Now, I'm a die hard fan thats been REALLY PISSED off at the level of production fo every album after Wu tang Forever. But no matter what, Im kinda like New York KNicks fans: I will root for the team even if they have a bad year--AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

My 2 cents.......................

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Well, from what I just heard this album is light years ahead of Iron Flag, (which was just awful), and The W, (Ho Hum). Some really nice sounding tracks there with interesting beats not just the usual boring shit they been producing since Forever.

It's not groundbreaking like 36 Chambers was but I reckon it sounds alright.

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo this is real shit! (listen' to the snippets as I type) Hot! im coppn it twice