wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

ill o.g.
If you scroll down to the bottom you will note the following:

This interview posted April 1, 1999

Honestly though, I thought it was fake from the get go when i first saw it many years ago. Just goes to show, dont believe everything you read or hear.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Lol, how retarded do I feel. I got got and it's not even April 1!

Let that be a lesson to you kids: don't surf the net stoned.

ill o.g.
Haha! No need to feel retarded bro! The way people can be, some shit like that wouldnt even be that unbelievable if it was real tbh...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
hahah.... Wellll compared to this one particularly freakish video of sexual mod extreme that I have been unlucky enough to view, via a link from one of our lovely members, this is very tame. Some of that shit I saw ripped an innocense from stem cells that will never proliferate the same again.. i think i might have cancer now becasue of this particularly fucked up video!!!

wheewww anyway... the link should be somewhere in the forum archieves ;/ bwaahahhaaa so be careful and do not stray to far away from your production references into the archives.

Anyway.. the arm this just silly because it would require an extra quarter-pint of blood and that would prolly fuck shit up in the blood pressure area (plus it would get in the way while taking a piss).. but if it was possible to attach a functioning extra-digit to the finger that would actually be something..

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
haha Sincock , I was just on your myspace, you are a weird scary MF'r!! LOL
That page is BeeZar!
I had to check it out after I read that description.

I like your Dali contact table. It might put peeps off clicking on the friend button though.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
lol, the Myspace page shouldn't be taken too seriously. I thought the music would be what stopped people from clicking the friend button. I gotta put up some new stuff there. Been grinding away but not happy with the results, can't get the drums to sound how I want.

Chrono, I think the arm would be possible as the body produces more blood when needed but who th efuck would want to do that? But yeah there are dudes into amputation and sick shit like that so nothing that people do to themselves is completely unbelievable.

members online