WTF!!!! The Great Zino!!! LMAO

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hey did anyone catch the AllHiphop.com, Benzino interview i think its up now.

After reading the interview ive decide this man need to go. Zino messed up the source wit his personal views, and now he talking reckless like he really is the savior he says his alBUM!! is gonna be some tight lyrical ish. HA HA Ha, id rather fuck wit a dr. suess tape. ne way wat do yall think of his comments and or him????

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
wow what a dick head, im gettin sick of this man.

does anyone listen to what he says anymore? the dude is boring. he wont let go.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's funny is when Eminem was being interviewed by Angie Martinez and said, "Angie, I really think this is the worse rapper I have ever heard in my life."

Then I heard a couple Benzino records and Em is right, the kat is the worse rapper alive. At least Cam'ron has a dope flow.

Remember when you used to post up The Source covers on your wall?

Benzino f!cked up the magazine so bad. I used to salivate between issues, now I don't even check for that shit. I used to anticipate the next unsigned hype and hip hop quotable. I actually cringe when i see the magazine on stands now.

I've never seen a person come across as so ignorant in an interview. If he takes back over the Source he should be assassinated.

The Hip Hop and The Source can ride off into the sunset, "on a fucking horse!"

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Yea man this doude has done it, my major grip was when he gave himself 4.5 FUCK!!!! yea right i can make a 4.5 mic album b4 him alson i jus make beats n the he gonna give him slef qutable for the verse on oone of his diss records, he swears tht like malcom x or mlk, duke isoff his rocker, messing up the magazine with his osided view of the "machine" tru JOKE!!!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
dude is a lame...........That cat can come up to my door with all of his hangman or whatever crew and I aint callin him Zino the Great...What exactly is he great at anyway?

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
i can understand his frustrations about the industry being as it is. Jimmy Iovine and interscope do have a strangle hold on the hiphop industry. its because of them we're here on this site looking for better, more meaningful hiphop. but the way he's going at it and the way he went at it was just totally wrong. he put the magazine on a bad situation and didnt care about how it would turn out. so... so long zino. we hardly knew ya. actually i never thought you could rap.

T

The Bastard

in all actuallity, benzinos latest album was pretty decent.and hes produced sum tight shit for hangmen 3, and i dont even need to mention the mighty rso. usually the people that talk shit about him are full fledge members of the eminem fanclub.most of em never even heard of him till the shit wit shady happened, but this doods been rappin since the 80s. doods done songs with artists that are nuthin less than legendary. whatever, just spell his name right

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
since the almighty r.s.o. he's been a garbage rapper-i agree with his views on the state of hip-hop though-he just shouldn't have used the source as a promotional campaign-people look to the source for unbiased info-he lost alot of staff and readers when he did that-he needs to conduct himself in more of business sense though-we know u hood-shit master p is hood but he dancin with the stars-jigga hood but shit he attends alternative music concerts-alot of people are hood, but the entire world aint hood, if u cant communicate better than he is, u are always gonna face barriers when it comes to dealin with people not from the hood-that's why we all just read the article and said "damn he's a dick" instead of "damn he made some good points on the state of hip-hop" u cant just bully mf's all day-shit, have some finesse to where u can sway people to see ur point of view, cuz if he was comin at me like that in an interview, i would've have stole on him-

T

The Bastard

bluchippa5 said:
since the almighty r.s.o. he's been a garbage rapper-i agree with his views on the state of hip-hop though-he just shouldn't have used the source as a promotional campaign-people look to the source for unbiased info-he lost alot of staff and readers when he did that-he needs to conduct himself in more of business sense though-we know u hood-shit master p is hood but he dancin with the stars-jigga hood but shit he attends alternative music concerts-alot of people are hood, but the entire world aint hood, if u cant communicate better than he is, u are always gonna face barriers when it comes to dealin with people not from the hood-that's why we all just read the article and said "damn he's a dick" instead of "damn he made some good points on the state of hip-hop" u cant just bully mf's all day-shit, have some finesse to where u can sway people to see ur point of view, cuz if he was comin at me like that in an interview, i would've have stole on him-
i hear that. hes burned sum bridges and maybe made sum bad moves.made sum bad albums in hopes of them gettin accepted into the new way hip hop is now. desperate times cal lfor desperate measures. but thats on him im sure hes learned from his mistakes like we all do. i just feel like i gotta defend the dood cuz people were bumpin that doods tapes loooong before all this fake gangsta shit, long before all this fashion show rap came along . back when hip hop had sume purity. when i hear people say shit like hes the worst rapper alive i jsut get pissed cuz its like, they really dont know shit about whut hes done enough to make that decision. listen to hangmen 3 no skits volume 1 and say benzino is garbage. people need to learn that just cuz sumthin aint on the top ten doesnt mean it sucks. people dont know that benzino has made REAL-ORIGINAL tracks wit cats like 2PAC , AND RAEKWON, and CORMEGA, and PRODIGY, SCARFACE,JADAKISS. yet people arent gunna listen to that shit, cuz the media got em wrapped around their pinky. meanwhile their favorite rapper has admitted to spittin written rhymes sayin derogatory shit about black people, they put that shit under the carpet like it never happened.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
To be honest i dont even like eminem at all, my beef wit zino is his arrogant ingnorant way of manuvering. He just too into believeing that all ther is is the hood and also he fucked up with with the source be letting his personal views take ova the publication's pages. N not to discredit dule but so wat he made songs with greats theat doesnt speak for his talents. Longevity doesnt equal dope i comend him for sticking to it but dude is wack. Now this shot that he fighting thee corporat world cuz they dont want a thug, He signed the contract n he made the propr descions that almost led thee company to fall he has too wake up this HOOd shot he speak of dont get u know where. I love the way he say nigga in the hood all love him too theats hilarious!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I hope this potential-eminem-versus-benzino-fans-thread dies just as badly as I want benzino dead. And no, I'm not an eminem fan. The only person I'm a fan of is Jenna Jameson.

And maybe myself.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
The only person I'm a fan of is Jenna Jameson.
And maybe myself.

no doubt Dant
Sibel Kekilli for me
an Anna Nova if i'm feelin undapper

the only beef im interested in is mine when it turns a puddle into a pond! hahah
naamean??..............................word. . .

members online