WTF IS WRONG WITH THE U.S (not Bush Bashing or nuttin like that) jus Ventinnnnnn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
K I seriously GOtta Vent im so fuckin heated, I just got back From Canadian Customs about 20 mins ago after being there like 6 Hrs. Now for my Story.

Ive Been planing to Come to NY for the Last 2 weeks and I planned to be almost arriving right about a hr or 2 from now so everything is good I get my Train ticket everythings going good we Arrive at U.S customs about 10:45am they tell us to get are Documents Ready which I did, So now the Customs Agents get on the Train about 5 of them as soon as I heard the way this bitch was talkin 2 people I new she was gonna give me a Hard time, So she gets to me I hand her my Papers She asks me whats the purpose of my Trip I say to Visit my Uncle and Cousins She then asks how long Ill be goin for I say between a week an a Half to 2 weeks then the Attitude starts " Oh come on you dont no how long your goin for where is your Return Ticket what do you think your doing coming here with out a return ticket" those were her words I never got mad I just said I didint think it was a big Deal to have a return ticket because Im visting family and I may want to stay 10 days or I may want to stay 14 so anyways that didint go over well. Then She starts asking me What I do And I told her right now im Currently Unemployed and then she goes on to say " well we dont want people coming here that dont have a Job" Im like wtffffffff is goin on anyways I go well Sorry I didint know that im just going to visit Family I havent seen in a few Years.

So The Vulcher finally gets off my Ass or so I thought Next thing you no right when I think were about to Hit the Road her and a Next Agent Come up to Me and tell me To Take all my Stuff I have to come inside to talk to them . So I get inside and she brings me this Bullshit form with all these requirments to Travel into the U.S Things such as

1.Proof Of Employment

2.Proof Of Academic Involvement

3. Contact Name of the Person I will be Visiting

4. Address of the Person Or Phone Number of the Person I will be staying at

5. Proof of Citizenship

6. Proof of Residents

7. Proof of Return Ticket

A few more I cant remember Gotta find the Paper Later

But anyways this is Straight Bullshit they wouldint let me back on the Train they Treated me like a fuckin Criminal they Took my Finger Prints and a Mugshot of me and When I tried to Call My Mom or Lawyer they grabbed me and tried to take my phone from me.

The funny thing is she Acted like im a Mexican Border Jumper that wants to steal American Jobs an shit Uhhhhhhh Hellll Naw Fuck that, Are Minium Wage is like $8.00 a Hr and We get Free Health Care why would I wanna move there ???????

Then they Dump me back at Canadian Immigration and Bounce.

So Im Thinking FUCK AMERICA But I aint gonna say that Cuz I Cant let One Bad Bitch Spoil the Bunch

Anyways I do not Wish this Mistreatment on my American Friends when they are Traveling to My Country

Ezzz.

T

The Bastard

that sucks man, i reckon its better than the kidnapping and beheading you could have got going into another country tho

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo believe ME, I know what you just went through.

A few years ago I was trying to fly down to the U.S. to visit my father, and plus I was going with my grandmother since she didn't want to travel alone. We get to the airport here and they were asking my grandmother all kinds of questions! She's 80 years old! Then they start drilling me for answers, asking if I have a job, I said "No" so then they wanted to know how I paid for the ticket, how long I was going for, how much money I had in the bank, etc. Then next thing you know, they have me in the office, going through all my papers, and after telling them I'm going to visit family, PLUS I'm here for my grandmother, they told me I couldn't board the plane.

I swear if I had of seen that officer outside I would have flipped out. Thinking back now, I should have thrown a punch anyway LOL.

But yeah, I think they're too strict sometimes. I mean, I don't think I look like the type that's about to take a plane down, with my grandmother by my side. WTF is that? I understand they have to be strict, but sometimes I think they're just trying to piss people off so they can reach their "rejection" quota.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
When she asked me if I have a Job I didint think Fast enough Cuz this Beast Woman Scared Me from hearing here Roar from her dealings with other Passengers I said im Unemployed lol She asked me how I afford to Live alone, from there I was Stumped for a Second All I kept thinkin was Weeed Weeed Weeed But then that wudint of sounded good So I jus said I sell Beats to Local Rappers And she told me I need proof of that

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, my brother goes to Canada alot and he tells me all about these fuckers. They stare all in your face and look for anything that looks suspicious when you answer. So, that's probably why she was being that way (which in now way do I agree with). I hope when I come to Canada next year they ain't like that with me, lol.. But yo, don't let them fuckin border cops ruin your thoughts bro. They're probably just a bunch of no life having-I-Have-To-Save-The-Worls type mutha fukers..

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
ya im not 2 worried Im a Try get back over in 2 days again This time Im a get my Mom 2 Drive me 2 Buffalo then just Hope on the Greyhound from there

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i feel for you but to be honest you got it easy. I mean if its that hard coming from canada imagine how its gonna be for people genuinely visting from poorer countries, and its always the people that are genuine that seem to be inconvenienced.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I think they thought I looked Like a Terrorist Cuz I didint Shave in a few Days

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
We had a discussion on terrorism in class about a month ago....something like 63 of the last 65 acts of terrorism committed against the United States inside the country has been carried out by people that could be described as a "middle-aged white man".

both WTC bombings are the other.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I Wanna no if they had a Right to take my Finger Prints and Mugshot ? Its not like I entered Illegally or something

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
CampO said:
I Wanna no if they had a Right to take my Finger Prints and Mugshot ? Its not like I entered Illegally or something

I don't think that they had a reason to.. You had all of the proper documents and stuff.. They were probably having a slow day and just wanted you to get mad and karate chop her in the neck so they could cause a scene.. lol..

But i hope that you don't let those ass-clowns spoil your time here..

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
lol they always on some bs then woder why peeps don't like em but see the prob is while they fuckin with you some criminal slips through

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Hahaha WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE IM TRYING TO GET THREW AGAIN TOMMOROW this time I got my uncle to write me a note and I also am gonna get a Return Ticket so they cant bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.