WTF...bus drivers beating up kids now.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
if the boy hit the bus driver first, then he has every right to smack that little ni99a, i'd do the same thing. but if the bus driver started the whole thing, that's a whole other issue.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
things ive learned from working with kids for 5 years.. ALWAYS LET THE KID HIT YOU 1ST!!! that way u can knock dey head off and claim self defense. lol.. just kidding...

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Those little shits probably deserved it, but still that's not right for a grown man to take off on a kid.

T

The Bastard

50 cal said:
fuck u talkin about didnt u see that kid swing on him, lol if i was the bus driver i woulda headbutt him on the bridge of his nose
now that i seen the extended extra scenes version lol i see that the old guy got physical first. but that fuck still deserved it for raising up. if your raise up to sum1 better be able to back it up

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Funny how tough those kids were talking LOL. I would have just drove the bus off a cliff and dive out the door at the last second, action hero style.

T

The Bastard

Fade said:
Funny how tough those kids were talking LOL. I would have just drove the bus off a cliff and dive out the door at the last second, action hero style.
lmao. i woulda bashed their heads togetherlike the fuckin bushwackers

Attachments

• bushwackers2.jpg
    bushwackers2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 93
ill o.g.
I couldnt tell what really happened without narration or somethin. I just saw that the bus driver hit the kids first. And even if he didnt, say one of the kids hit him first. Is that kid really a threat to you? The driver is 3 times his size. I dont think it was self defense. I think the driver lost his temper. I no doubt would do the same shit in the drivers situation, but i dont think its the right thing to do.

that was real funny to me when the kids like: "Your goin ta jail boy." Cracked me up.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
ok i go with the bus drive i mean look at it from his point of view the kid was being an asshole and he egged it on and this dude hit him and i know how the guy felt from experience, cause i work at chuck e. cheese and i am the fuckin rat and i get kicked in the nuts every day, today i just got fed up and this kid kept hitting me then i pushed his ass on the ground and he went away runnin then i shook the hell out this other kid to, next thing you know the parents calls up after they leavin sayin i was beatin on the kids my manager was like its cool just try to get help and don't do it again tho so you can stay out of trouble, he was like i am surprised you did'nt do it the first week you started.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
you're the rat at chuck-e-cheese?? ....ahem, BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i dont know why but i think thats the funniest thing ive heard all day....well, somebody's gotta do it right?? i hope it pays well, cuz shit, if my friends ever found out about that my life would be over lol....i'd have people at the store fuckin with me all day aha

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Fade said:

LMAO.....I agree. That's one of the problems with fuckin kids today. Their parents probably don't whip their ass enough. Then they go out in public and act a damned fool. If I ever heard any of my kids talking or acting like that, they wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. I would wear their ass out. LOL. Yes, I do have 3 children, 1 girl - 9 and 2 boys - 8 & 4. Holy shit, I hope the bus driver doesn't catch any heat behind this. If those kids would have listened to him in the first place, none of that shit would have happened. Peace.

T

The Bastard

x-squizet said:
ok i go with the bus drive i mean look at it from his point of view the kid was being an asshole and he egged it on and this dude hit him and i know how the guy felt from experience, cause i work at chuck e. cheese and i am the fuckin rat and i get kicked in the nuts every day, today i just got fed up and this kid kept hitting me then i pushed his ass on the ground and he went away runnin then i shook the hell out this other kid to, next thing you know the parents calls up after they leavin sayin i was beatin on the kids my manager was like its cool just try to get help and don't do it again tho so you can stay out of trouble, he was like i am surprised you did'nt do it the first week you started.
you rat bastard