Wow...

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
First the Pats fall....then the Colts. I mean....wow. This is beyond shocking. I NEVER would have guessed Denver/Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship. Damn. That's just....damn.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Denver going was obvious. The Pats were terrible all year and started playing good when the played the AFC EAst (by far the worse conference in the NFL). If the Patriots played in any other conference they would not have made the playoffs. Bill Bilicheck is a genius right? Why do you think he went for it on fourth down in the first quarter bypassing a sure three from Vinateri???? He knew the Pats had no chance.

I thought it was ridiculous all week when the so called experts were commenting on the Pats inability to run the ball and said that it didn't matter because they had Tom Brady. You can't win if you don't run the football. That's football 101. The bottom line is that the better story would have been the Colts and Pats.

The problem is that the better teams messed that up.

All but one of the turnover's the Pats had were forced by the Broncos. The Patriots run was impressive but I don't understand how a loss where like the one the had equals them to giving the game up.

They're win over Jax was a charade. Jax struggles to score every week and it was Leftwich's first playoff game ever.

The Colts played three good teams all-season (San Diego, Seattle and the Steelers), notice how the lost to both Seatle and the Chargers convincingly and beat the Steelers when it was Rothlisbergers first game back from injury.

The Colts had the game given to them by the officials and Jerome Bettis' fumble and they still couldn't win. Their supposed defensive improvement was a fluke all year.

People that really watch football knew the Pats and Colts had no chance.

T

The Bastard

if the colts won that game against the steelers it woulda been the best fuckin football game iveseen since the oakland snowbowl, the kicker choked hardcore,what do you expect hes an adam vineteri wannabe lol. manning is a cunt for blaming the game on the lack of protection, even if its true,yur a fuckin quarterback be a man and just say we didnt play well today the steelers were a little bit better,fuckin game had me yellin like a woman in labor

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
They played 4 good teams (Bengals) I ain't sayin the Bengals are of their caliber but they were a good team.

And how was the game given to them by the officials? Early on they had like 5 penalties for 33 yards and the Steelers had none. Also, you cannot sit here and count out the patriots as though it was so obvious. While it does take a nice team like Denver had, there's also what experts don't talk about which is the knowledge of how to win which the Patriots have from 2 straight superbowl titles. Also, saying it's a charade because they beat Jax shouldn't even be said. If you are good enough to get to the playoffs there should be no excuses for your loss or the other team's victory. If Jacksonville/Leftwich felt they weren't prepared then that was their own fault. It's the playoffs, they knew who they were going to play, they knew they had to be better, and they weren't.

The colts lost that game off their offensive line's inability to protect peyton manning from pittsburgh. The team as a whole is a monstrous machine, but when you break it down their offensive line seemed to just be a trapdoor. If your offensive line can't protect your quarterback there won't be a game. Their defense couldn't get off the field for reasons beyond Pittsburgh's offense. The offensive line of Indianapolis simply couldn't keep Manning ON the field. The simple fact that Peyton/Colts were able to make that comeback run ought to be an embarrasment to the Steeler's organization.

Denver played the following 'good' teams:
San Diego
Kansas City
Giants

San Diego/Kansas City were both inconsistent throughout the year and the Giants were a fluke. Denver's good, but if we say New England "never stood a chance" then they have yet to truly stand up to anybody worthwile.

While Manning shouldn't have called out his line, he spoke the truth. His line abandoned him on the field.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Patriots only made the playoffs because they were the best team in the AFC EAST. If they we're in any other AFC conference they missed out on the Playoffs.

The Bengals played no defense all season. The AFC West was the best conference in football. The fact that Denver made it through with only one loss shows their dominance.

The no call on the pass interference and the terrible reversal on Troy P's interception! That's how the refs handed the game to Indy. If the interception stood as it should've that game was over with 3 minutes left with Indy down big.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
fuckin game had me yellin like a woman in labor

LMAO, hey forreal tho I was yellin like a mufucka after the Bus fumbled, I thought Harper was to the house.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
are you talkin about the one where his knee kicked the ball out? And if so nah it's a hard call to make, but it's the right call. His knees was on the ground and ball was loose. You can't tell me rolling over is a legitimate football move, next thing you know if I try and intercept it, breathe, and drop it. THat's a football move.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He had control of the ball and rolled twice the ball didn't come loose until he kneed it out.

That was one of the worse calls I've ever seen in a football game.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If you had a problem with the call you may consult the rulebook. And even then, if Pittsburgh was so worried about that call they should have simply done more to be further ahead. Nobody loses or wins a football game off of one play. Game's are won and lost off of every play through four quarters. One call should not affect the outcome anyway.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
L. Soul said:
If you had a problem with the call you may consult the rulebook. And even then, if Pittsburgh was so worried about that call they should have simply done more to be further ahead. Nobody loses or wins a football game off of one play. Game's are won and lost off of every play through four quarters. One call should not affect the outcome anyway.

Even the NFL just confirmed that the refs blew the call.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
L. Soul said:

And it ultimately didn't affect the outcome....the Colts STILL couldn't win.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the steelers our gonna win it all..