Worst production

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
ghostmusic said:
Eminem just isn't making it as a producer, that album sucks. As much as he wants to be
Dre it ain't happening.

I have to agree wit dat. All of Em's beatz kinda sound alike and they are boring as hell.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
What are you talking about?

have you heard the CD? just listen to 'Hennessey' with Qbie Trice and you will know what im talkin about

hes also put a fag on there by the name of Elton John.

ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
have you heard the CD? just listen to 'Hennessey' with Qbie Trice and you will know what im talkin about

o my god. i just heard that shit. i dont know why afeni gave em the acapellas. That shit is mockin him. i thought it was a joke.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:

Alright, I'm just asking how a beat could go against everything someone stands for. Ironically I think the Hennessee beat is tight. I agree that the overall production is just average, and I'm not a fan of all this new Pac stuff coming out, but I greatly disagree that this album is one of the worst ever produced. For one, it's much harder to produce an album that the emcee doesn't rap on, trying to fit beats with acapellas. But I think the album has three or four good beats, and I've heard albums where every beat is just weak as fuck.

BAUSMAN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i would have to say juelz santana... there is one joint that was nice and it was the single...the so called 'Heatmakerz' sound to me like some fake ass kanye wests... they are a big reason high pitched samles are played out...so fuck'em

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Stoupe of Jedi Mind Tricks.... talk about a producer living off the strength of the sample. I mean, come on, fool. Chop that shit up a little... that 4 bar looped dramatic orchestra sample thing is played out homie. You ain't Killah Priest... leave that style alone.

Come on now...a lot of producers are like that...that's just nitpicking. One of the best qualities a producer can have is knowing what is a good sample and what isn't...just look at Rza or Just Blaze.

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
i gotta go with

canibus c true hollywood stories.....i'm a fan of canibus but i wouldn't even call that an album there's people who got hotter demo tapes than that. what was he thinking beats were garbage and his lyrics were even worse. he should just stick to battle type lyrics and thats it also what about any shaq album? lol-that kid

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bloodybastid said:
Come on now...a lot of producers are like that...that's just nitpicking. One of the best qualities a producer can have is knowing what is a good sample and what isn't...just look at Rza or Just Blaze.
agreed....but then again im a huge JMT and Stoupe fan, worst production i might agree with the peeps that said the C True Hollywood Stories, that shit was garbage!!! also Supahuman Clik from Jeru tha Damaja deserves honorable mention.... and OC's Bon Apetite as well as Fredro Star's "Firestar".... all these albums ive bought and then sold on ebay and some (OC and Jeru) im still stuck with....

P

peter parker

em's production on loyal to the game (2Pac) and his own Encore album. he could've did better, especially having the honor to use Pac's a cappellas from Ms. Afeni Shakur.