World Baseball Classic

T

The Bastard

I DUNNO HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT THERES GUNNA BE AN ILL BASEBALL COMPETITION COMMING UP IN MARCH CONSISTING OF 16 TEAMS FROM AROUND THE WORLD. THIS SHITS GUNNA BE THE REALEST BAEBALL COMPETITION WELL PROLLY EVER SEE. CUZ THEY AINT GUNNA BE PLAYIN FOR THE LOOT, THEY GUNNA BE PLAYIN FOR HOMETOWN PRIDE. MATT MANTEII,MIKE PIAZZA AND DOUG MIRABELLI ALREADY SIGNED TO PLAY FOR TEAM ITALIA. YEAAHHHHHH BOI http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/wbc/index.jsp

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
dahkter said:
Should be cool, but will probably be more like the NFL Pro Bowl, these guys make too much dough to hurt themselves in a celebrity tournament....

That's exactly how it's gonna be....should be cool to see though.....don't sleep on team PUERTO RICO!!!

It's fucked up they aint lettin Cuba participate....I mean it increases P.R's and USA's chances....but still...Cuba is a powerhouse when it comes to baseball....and MLB aint lettin them play.

And there's alot of players that aint playin. Matsui aint playin, and neither is A-Rod...
but still should be interesting....I'ma def check it out.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
yeah, it the US play with some heart, and not like the US olympic basketball team. I think it will be a fun/good tournament for everyone.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I hope this thing is tight, we'll have to wait and see how into it the players get. That USA Dominican Republic matchup should be cool.

T

The Bastard

i cant agree wit the fact that that players will look at this like an exhibition game. maybe the u.s. players might,cuz they are spolied and overpayed. foriegn teams like puerto rico,venesuela,domenican republic,and all the other i think are straight up gunna play wit all their heart. in other words i think itll be more like the olympics than a pro bowl. it sucks sumpeople are gettin cock blocked from playin. posada got blocked from playing for puerto rico i know that. posada coulda been a key player in puerto rico im kinda disgusted with the yankees (as usual) for not lettin them play. just another example of how sports aint whut they use to be. as far as i know arod is allowed to play he just hasnt chosen between the domenican republic and us team.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
i cant agree wit the fact that that players will look at this like an exhibition game. maybe the u.s. players might,cuz they are spolied and overpayed. foriegn teams like puerto rico,venesuela,domenican republic,and all the other i think are straight up gunna play wit all their heart. in other words i think itll be more like the olympics than a pro bowl. it sucks sumpeople are gettin cock blocked from playin. posada got blocked from playing for puerto rico i know that. posada coulda been a key player in puerto rico im kinda disgusted with the yankees (as usual) for not lettin them play. just another example of how sports aint whut they use to be. as far as i know arod is allowed to play he just hasnt chosen between the domenican republic and us team.

Yo....you take every opportunity to hate on the Yanks that you can get huh?

Lol....if you were paying someone somewhere around $10 million dollars a year, you would want that investment protected as well....

Being Puerto Rock I definitely would love to see Posada play but I still can't blame the organization for asking him to decline. Now how pissed would you be if your "Big Poppi" (that's by far the gayest nickname of all time by the way) got hurt in this tournament and was out for the year?