work sucks. *sarcasm*

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow. Damn, you have a nice job....;)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Hoppa sent some girls over to europe son. I will treat them right. I promoise!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
What?! THAT'S your JOB?

lol!

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
That's great, congrats on the day job, that is some good livin....
I'm shipping 40' containers during the day, it's a bit more tame than having professional tang on your lap...
Enjoy that ish bro (but don't turn into no Boogie Nights coke runner)
EZ
Dahkter

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I see ya thinking; "Now what do I do with my fuggin left hand ??" Shit, I'd be squeezin' her lol!

And is that your jeans up her anus?

yeah...(looks down at my shoes)....nice job...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
but on the real... how the hell did you get to have that kind of job... I'm pretty sure they dont advertise in news papers!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
sYgMa said:
but on the real... how the hell did you get to have that kind of job... I'm pretty sure they dont advertise in news papers!

I've been in this industry for 4 years... since i barely turned 18.. got hooked up by my sis who knew someone looking for a dude to ship dvds... then I just kept on moving up, went to a new company, started doing box cover graphic design, now I'm doing behind the scenes filming on set as well as designing the cover art

T

The Bastard

DJ Hoppa said:
I've been in this industry for 4 years... since i barely turned 18.. got hooked up by my sis who knew someone looking for a dude to ship dvds... then I just kept on moving up, went to a new company, started doing box cover graphic design, now I'm doing behind the scenes filming on set as well as designing the cover art
you must see like,200 bearded clams a day

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Damn. DAAAAMN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!