Attachments

• word.jpg
    word.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 201

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
hahahahahaha. hey holmz. thats me man! lol. the pic is a lot clearer when i didnt have to cut it down to 80 by 80. i was at a party, and i am extremely flexible. and i got bored so i started just fucking around, and i got into that position. then they brought out cake, so i just had them put my plate on my ass and i ate like that :-D awesome eh? you can see it a lot more clearly on this page

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/trickyspinz

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Tricky Spinz it looks like your getting raped by a huge smurf

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Tim D
Tricky Spinz it looks like your getting raped by a huge smurf

Holy shit, i just realized that was your fuckin legs, i thought u were in a huge blue stuffed animal, wow lol....that ridiculous

K

Kramit

I pretty much figured u were a bit of a crazy dude spinz, just like us aussies eh? lol. I though u had your arms in the air or something, looke like you were watching a football game and your yellin at the tv with a bowl of chips in your lap; boy was I wrong!!

Not many people have pics of themselves in avatars, its always good to be able to put a face with the name.

Oh yeh, thats a cool lil idea u got goin wit tha 'word' software. Mind you, if you printed that on a t-shirt you'd get the pants sued off ya by Mr. Big shot corporate Gates, no pun intended!

Kramit

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Afrique,

Someone sent it to me, I couldn't help but post it here. It would be DEAD easy to make that design in something like Illustrator or Photoshop, though....

Nick

E

Equality 7-2521

Originally posted by Holmzini
lol .... the flava flav pic is killin me

haha word up. seeing flava flav always cracks me up. just knowing hes probably on hella crack makes me laugh.

members online