*Wings' WAR Newsflash*

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks for that explanation Relic.

Let's leave it at this with the political stuff. No politics, this thread is just about Wings.

Thanks.

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Wings - My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. I pray for your safety through this crazy time and hope this conflict comes to a quick end. Watch your back fam and be strong - Peace!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
thanks for keeping us informed about what you are going through. whatever happens my brother you are truely a gift to humanity... feburary is not that far away!! What do you plan to do then?/ I would split rent with you if you decide to come to America :) 0oklahoma is lame.. but safe..er

take care my brother

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
WingsOfAnAngel said:
Greetings,

How's it going?

I'm back home 'till tomorrow. The situation is not easy. There's a fuckin' war going on here, and it's so pointless and stupid... I've been through a lot these last few days.. Hopefully, everything will be over soon. Thank you very much for the positive reinforcement.

Life is THE MOST precious gift, 'nuff said!

One Love & Best Wishes,
Wings
My prayers go out to u....Be safe...Life is precious...A girl I work with got killed at a club yesterday...A drunk driver swerved on the curb and ran over 4 people doing 80mph...she sat a couple seats away from me...then she's just gone in a fucked up way....God will bring you out of it safely if that's what he wants...But I'm sure you know that, hence your name!!!!

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I also want to offer peace and blessings to everyone over there, the misslies are going back and forth, I pray that someone with some sense and levelheadedness can stop this destruction, violence creates more violence....
Wings, as the extended IllFam, be safe, follow your instincts and peace and blessings to you again bro...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Be safe wings, we need you son!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Damn Wings; here we go again. It seems like this time it will be a bit longer than the normal quick bombing campaigns that normally transpire. I see that Israel is talking about sending in ground troops now. This will only make matters worse and extend the conflict.
As a five time veteran myself; my prayers go out to you and yours Bro'. I hope they end this nonsense quickly before anymore blood is spilled. Is it possible for you to receive care packages? If so hit me up with an address and I will send you some stuff. When I was in the trenches, sometimes it was those care packages that lifted my spirit and gave me the drive to survive. Ya' feel me?
Peace Be Upon You
ONE

ill o.g.
Thanks a bunch for the positive reinforcement fellas! :thumb:
I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will be back next week (or so).

Take Care,
Wings

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
WingsOfAnAngel said:
Thanks a bunch for the positive reinforcement fellas! :thumb:
I'm leaving tomorrow morning and will be back next week (or so).

Take Care,
Wings

aight man,,,yo Wings,,,come back in one piece,,,,this place wouldnt be illmuzik wit out ya,,,,stay safe

***if i had a religeous belief, I would keep ypu in my prayers, but nonetheless, your safety is in my thoughts my friend......

ill o.g.
Back for a few hours...

Howdy My Dear Friends,

What's new? How's it going?

I'm back for a few hours, will be away 'till the end of next week (more or less). Hell is around the corner... Intense battles and firing have been going on for 15 days. It's unbelievable... When will it end? Nobody knows.... Soon, hopefully. So many innocent victims and blood, from both sides. Just shows you how little leaders, politicians and generals care. It's their private war, not ours. I'm (and i'm not the only one...) SICK AND TIRED of this shit. I'd like to greet ya'll and quote the following:

I left my roots, I left my friends, I left this world for real. I left everything behind to be ME - TO BE MYSELF, 'cause I knew I was not like them. Not like black or white, not like Russians or Jews. I'm not like nobody else. I'm unique on this planet.

W
O
U
L
D

Y O U

J
O
I
N

M
E
?

Wings Of An Angel stands for: KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, EQUALITY, PEACE, UNITY, LOVE, RESPECT, OVERCOMING THE NEGATIVE TO THE POSITIVE!

A Love Supreme, I talk to the spirits...
-Wings

ill o.g.
Back for *at least* 3 days!

Yo,

How do you do?

I fucked the system by getting 3 days off (cuz of medical reasons). I got a mild cold the other day, and the kind doctor decided to sign a 3-day sick leave! I might have to get back on Friday, or maybe even as late as Sunday. We'll see...

Anyway, it's CRAZY down here! Insane atmosphere, intense bombarding and so on. I can't wait for this shit to end... I simply can't stand this any longer. This area needs a Cease-fire agreement ASAP!

I'll keep ya'll up to date. Thank you for your caring interest! Talk to ya soon...

All The Best,
Wings