Wings Gettin' Disrespected -> "One who knows, speaks not; one who speaks, knows not"

My hiphop is about my love for the music, I have never ventured into the world of trance production, you need to be E'd up to even enjoy that crap on a night out. The only reason I ever clubbed to trance was because the clubbing was still about enjoying the music, not about profiling and showing off ya bling, getting into a crew beef or any of that bullshit that hiphop clubbing has become. Trance/house/garage is a derivative of the 80's gay music scene, when they started synthesising their own sounds and experimenting with synths, in fact all synthesised music is a derivative of that scene.
Anyway this guy is so world famous hes still working guarding a college?
Why aint he out djing gigs, trance is the easiest of all styles of music i have mixed. You dont get easier than straight beatmixing. His occupation is testament to his worldwide status. This guy is obviously a fool to himself, where as you seem to me to be one of the most level headed, intelligent 21yr olds Ive ever met. So you make music because you love it, it would seem he makes music to get worldwide fame and notoriety the way he tells you he already has it. You live in the real world, he obviously doesnt.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fuck trance and those 4/4 mofos. They don't know shit bout music. I thought that shit happens only with my trance makin "friends". They're all bunch of non talented "I wanna get money with my so called (?!?) spiritual music". How hard is to take a preset arpeggio and let it go all the way through the 45 minute track:D

Font

Producer / Sound Designer
ill o.g.
Wings I'm turning 30 tomorrow, and you know what God life is good. That I'm always at the right place at the right time. I'm humbled by the way you think and live your life.

members online