Will Make Beats for Food

Kil

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What's good fam? New to the forums so wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kil...recently got jacked for MOP "Rude's Bastard" track off their new album Foundation. We've since made everything good and I'm starting to get some work. Wanted to build with some up and coming producers/artists and just put together a blog willmakebeatsforfood.blogspot.com If you get a chance check it out...appreciate it and look forward to building 'round here...

Also check out this interview Beat Dynasty did on me...under the "Up and Coming" section...beatdynasty.com

Mess with MOP's "Rude Bastard"? Get @ me for some heat...

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Haha! W'sup Kil
I was wondering how long it would take you to find this place.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
peep that article on beatdynasty. MOP ALWAYS got hot beats. been a fan of them for a minute. i heard from numerous people they some real dudes..... but welcome.... you should post that track with them, or you may have it already somewhere, link it up....

Kil

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good Looking...

I appreciate all the love...truth be told...never really took a flick of the setup cause it's just me and the 2000xl for the last 5 years and before that it was just the ASR-10...but I'll mos def post a flick...good looking for the love again!