Will ALL the Real MC's Stand UP!

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Whats up Something that I saw on Saturday forced me to post this check it Im really sick of ppl using the term MC so loosely. I was at an Open Mic in NYC and there waq so much GARBAGE there that it disgusted me. All these wackass non rhymeing cats with the exception of like 2 heads, calling them selves mcs while they immatating fat joe and Jay Zall night it is disgusting for Real I love HIP HOP its my life n c'ing that shit pissed me off, I mean any one can pick u p a mic and rhyme but only a true innovaters can be MC's for real, Heck I dont even like Game but in his article in XXl he makes sense saying "50 is a rapper, I am an MC." i might not agree wit him but yes there is a difference. Basically to all the would be cats if u wanna MC be your own, Innovate make a mark in this game insted of just being a hot for a minute, Black White LAtino fuck even Purple ppl it dont matter just MC n respect HipHop its all these rappers that fuc it up for us. Ohh n another note (just cuz u Superlyrical that dont make u an Emcee either!!!!)
Sorry to bore yall this just my thoughts Peace.

MC =
Move the Crowd
Master of ceremony
Mindz of Creations
Motivate n Create
Microphone Championz
and a few others
MC's aint Masters Of cRAP
ONE

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Lol!!! Yo trinidad, your not the only cat who's sick of all the wannabe MCs out there who are less than good copies of other MCs. I'm not really around the mainstream people alot, but everyone I know tries "to be" underground. They all sound like atmosphere and other underground artists. Its annoying that the creativity that is supposed to be part of any artform is lacking knowadays.

You MC? Know any good MCs to listen to? Cause I've just been buying all rock music since there aren't 2 many cats I vibe to hip hop wise. If your looking for an MC I guess I might fit some of your criteria but not all. I'll know if I can move a crowd once I start performing this year.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yea ive been know to spit every now and then but i focus on producing. Either way as far as MC's i'd check out the Just Us Leageue form NC thats the crew little brother comes from aside from that maintstream muzik dont really have much options feel me check out MUrs and De LA Soul, Sean Price Buckshot too

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey man.
I feel you there in your frustration over the scene. The word MC is thrown around just as lightly as the word DJ.
DJ this, and DJ that. Makes me bleed thru my nose when I think of all the socalled "DJ's" out there that's never touched a vinyl record but call themselves DJ's cuz they make music.
Same with MC's. Just cuz sound comes out ya mouth don't make you an MC.

THe way I feel it is that the prefix MC and DJ nolonger can be used cuz cats has raped the words and forgot the meaning of them.

P's

members online