Why...

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Why do everyone want free production now after,1 person asked now 2 other people want it.No,No,No it ain't happening,LOL u feel me.Stop Bagging.

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
wait..hold up i'm joining in but,I heard two other people on the board asked too.I just did A beat for the first guy that ask.
So,Fuck you mercurywaters,oh pussy ass.

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Man look...I'm more mature then u think.I know how to handle business.You older and still probably can't handle yours.I really ain't complaining because, I posted this to have something to say cause it's been awhile since I started a thread.So,think before you speak next time.So grown but,yet still immature.If you were mature you would not have answered back to the stupidity.But,I will be the BIGGER MAN and,shut this case closed.LOL

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
WHOA... settle down children...

mod, how you gonna be the "bigger man"? you started this whole thing! (just playin man, dont trip) you started caling merc names and thats your bad- merc could have reported that to the mods and you would have got a warning. he didnt and shouldnt have responded, but hey, lets just leave it alone, now, aiight?

as far as the topic, i say, so what? at this level a lot of us are just trying to get our names and music out. free beats are about the best your gonna get unless you got connects or some kind of credibility to generate sales for the artist. its called payin dues mod...

i dont mind doin a freebie for a dope artist, or people i'm cool with. i'll sell you some throw aways of idont know you and aint feelin you at all, but for the most part i'm all about just gettin my name out there.... heck i gave merc a track to rock over (actually i asked him if he wanted to rock one and he found one he liked) and i gave guevara the green light to do something with one track he really liked- CAUSE WE ALL FAM IN HERE, were all tryin to eat, but part of illmuzikk being what it is is the community and if we can help each other out and collab and do good things- thats called SEED, and seed always produces a HARVEST so guess what....... at some point alot of us are going to blow and when we do we still gonna know each other and Illmuzik will have its own little crop of stars and soldiers- and as for me there are certain cats that will get the shouts by name and those will likely be the ones i did things with along the way.... but beyond that, thats a doorway for the entire site, that gets our foot in the door for sponsors because of the affiliation with a maketable name, which means more traffic and exposure because a&r's will be combing this site for another one, and the bottom line is that illmuzik should be treated like its your label man- we the ones that critique your work, we the ones who give props and advice and information and ideas and we the ones that give you an outlet of peers to compare your work to. if someonne on the roster comes to you for a track, give it up i say. at this level you shouldnt be driven by the money man, save that for later. right now whats more important is establishing yourself. just make sure you get a copy of the song and archive it for yourself and you can sell it where you stay, and they can sell it where they stay- you both eat if its heat. i think you are to nearsighted mod. look at the big picture here.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Good one!, My beats are all free, @ least, those you can download. Customized beats are different though, but then again, if its money I want I wouldnt be looking here for it.

Just to show some negativity on free beats, if there was an artist, that would make beats that appeal a lot of mc's ( and they would all download n shit ). Possibilty that the good tracks end up on an album by different mc's in very different styles. Which one would have the benefit of using it first, thus registering the beat ? ( there not registered, they're free! ).

Yeah, then what ?

LOL!!!

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
But,this the only thing Truth.I think mercury shouldn't have respond because,he said something I didn't like.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
there was NOTHING wrong with mercs first response, mod. nothing at all. if you didnt like it, thats yours to swallow cause he wasnt even coming at you in a negative way. if he attacked you personally then i can see a response to that, but hr didnt. he was only wrong for resonding the way he did AFTER you spoke up.... you think i dont say things that people dont like? you think peopole dont say things i dont like all the time? its about picking and choosing your battles.

look here mod, all i'm saying here is that this is a case where you are in the wrong- dont snap, im just being real with you- but you are in the wrong, and you need to be a man about it and just let it be. THAT would show a lot of maturity on your part.

ill o.g.
This is funny, its like school. Truth is the teacher and Mod is one of the students. Everybody else is sittin in there desk gigglin.lol

members online