Why Would Russians Hate Black People

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ayo anyone hear what happen to Anson Carter (A black hockey player) well since the NHL is on Strike There has a been a NHL Allstar's tour of Europe and when they where in Russia some people in the Russian Crowd started throwning Banana's at him well he was on the ice .

I cant beleive shit like this would happen in a Country where its made up of mainly White people it makes no sense to be a racist but to be a racist when you dont even have to deal with other peoples cultures on a daily basis is Extremely fucked up .

Anyways was just posting cuz I didint think to many people heard about this but shit like this is Down Right Fuckd Up

Active-1

ill o.g.
The sad thing is ignorance is everywhere. I'm sure there are incidents in your neck of the woods as well that happen frequently. I feel you on how in 2005 damn near, the way of thinking still exists. I just hope time and knowledge seep in on those people.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
ya well considering i live in the most multi cultural city in the world i see and deal with situations on a regular basis but for this 2 happen in a place where there is no reason to really hate other races because your the only race there I find kinda stupid

K.C

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Banana's ? really, that would have been VERY EXPENSIVE, maybe they thought they were throwing him a gift, banana's in russia are hard to get and costly, I would have consitered it a very nice but WEIRD jesture, I hope Anson said Thank-you.

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
K.C you're right. =) My history teacher told that early 90's he hosted some russian turists and they thought that the bananas in shops were fake. They had ever seen a real banana. Well that was the time of Soviet Union. Things are little bit better there nowadays. =)

But these hockey players have a fucking attidute problem. For example John Madden.

He signed with Helsinki IFK and came here in Finland. Couple of days passed and Madden had escaped back to States and the reason was something like he was amazed the cultural difference. I mean are they stupid or what. If you move a country of course there are huge cultural differences. Funniest thing is that Finnish is ranked the most "AMERICAN" country in Europe. =)

Well John didn't play even a one game. So so long. Little offtopic but I had to get it out of my chest.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
ya lol i doubt they were throwing bananas 2 the only black player on the Ice as a Gift but Fuck who no's in this fucked up world of ours

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Ayo anyone hear what happen to Anson Carter (A black hockey player) well since the NHL is on Strike There has a been a NHL Allstar's tour of Europe and when they where in Russia some people in the Russian Crowd started throwning Banana's at him well he was on the ice .

I cant beleive shit like this would happen in a Country where its made up of mainly White people it makes no sense to be a racist but to be a racist when you dont even have to deal with other peoples cultures on a daily basis is Extremely fucked up .

Anyways was just posting cuz I didint think to many people heard about this but shit like this is Down Right Fuckd Up

I would have thought the fact that if Russia is predominantly white that is the reason why they are racist towards non-whites.

Look at it at how they see it - blacks are an unkown quantity in Russia, they fear what they don't know, and this fear boils up in to hatred and racism towards the blacks

I'm really disgusted by what these people did, but to be honest i'm not really surprised that this event took place, just look at the racism English football players had to suffer whilst playing Spain (they were subject to monkey chants that were well heard throughout the stadium and TV). I guess it shows that even in todays civilisation racism is still very much apart of society and it will probably never dissapear

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Look I got older relatives that were in Europe during their military time, this sort of thing, thinking Blacks had tails.....they were akin to Monkeys etc.....Same shidd that went down in America in the early part of the century, minstrel shows, calling us coons all that other shidd......Russia is becoming more educated but their behavior is strictly a result of their ignorance.....I lived in Germany 2 years I love that country but......I have been told "Keine Neger" (no blacks)to my face upon trying to get in some clubs....yes Racism still lives, its just a sad fact of society......

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah you can chalk that up to ignorance. I know one thing though; their women don't have a problem with black. This I know from my own personal experiences. That's goes for Germans, Russians,Hungarians,Bosnians,Croatians,Romanians,Polish,French,Italian,Holland and every other country I've been to so damn them. Tha' "D" rules where ever you go. lol!
ONE

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya Straight up I no what you guys are saying and shit but its like Saying You dont like Curry when you havent tried it 2 me saying or Disrespecting someone or something you have no knowledge of is beyond ignorant Ignorant means not knowing any better but when u dont know at all come on Shit like this just puzzles me
I duno maybe its hard for me cuz im So mixed and have so many cultures in my blood

lol I now no why that National Geographic show i Seen with some lost african tribe thought the white man was the devil and ran for there spears when they seen them lol im just kiddin but still Cant we all just get ALong !

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
all eastern europeans are racists and ignorant fucks, well most, the same shit happens during soccer games.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
CampO said:
to be a racist when you dont even have to deal with other peoples cultures on a daily basis

i think that IS the reason why. cant u see that?

sAfE.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
it is more like white people hating black people.
if there is a black russian out there i doubt he hates black people..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
yeah prolly

ounce

ill o.g.
Things like this don´t surprise me. I´ve heard that there´s huge amount of some kinda sucka nazis in Russia. I also know that foreigner people down there are livin in fear, caus those racists are really crazy. They just don´t hurt n tease people. They kill people. Sad but true.