Why is it so hard for rappers to stay out of prison?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Before it was Thugs trying to get out of that shit through rap, nowadays its privileged Kids trying to be Thugs to boost their "street cred" as if it was something cool to be a crook.

Sad times.
Yep. But what I hate is everyone is a rapper today. I don't know 99% of the names on that list, which makes this whole rap industry ridiculous. Anyone can call themselves a rapper today. But the criminal aspect is just dumb and to see so many in prison or in trouble with the law is retarded. I'm just thinking that if something like this happened during the period of old school rappers, these "rappers" would be called out immediately for their fakeness.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Yep. But what I hate is everyone is a rapper today. I don't know 99% of the names on that list, which makes this whole rap industry ridiculous. Anyone can call themselves a rapper today. But the criminal aspect is just dumb and to see so many in prison or in trouble with the law is retarded. I'm just thinking that if something like this happened during the period of old school rappers, these "rappers" would be called out immediately for their fakeness.
The thing is, they portray that agenda of decay and immorality, so i think they get "boosted" and willingly spread across the net. While real rap with meaning and content just gets lost. Youngstas go on TikTok, instagram, YT or Spotify and whatnot and only get to see those chumps because of fucked up algorithms. So they basically have no choice as to look up to those fucks as "role models". Pop Xanax and bust a nut in every skank to get HIV or somethin...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The thing is, they portray that agenda of decay and immorality, so i think they get "boosted" and willingly spread across the net. While real rap with meaning and content just gets lost. Youngstas go on TikTok, instagram, YT or Spotify and whatnot and only get to see those chumps because of fucked up algorithms. So they basically have no choice as to look up to those fucks as "role models". Pop Xanax and bust a nut in every skank to get HIV or somethin...
That's it. Social media is the killer, I've been saying that for the longest time. I just saw a video earlier of some dumb fucks showing off their guns and talking shit. All for likes and to feel like a thug.

Even a while back I saw some videos where this guy would drive around and he'd interview some local hood guys and they were all aspiring rappers lol. Well, shit, I can do that too. These guys don't even rhyme anything, they just talk and/or mumble and show their scary guns.

Where's Weird Al?!!? We need him to make fun of this shit.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Its just people dont have real struggle in life, except in "shithole countries", but those who struggle for real arent rappers or some shit. No real problems, i mean there are real problems in this world, but in the society collective its all about ego and stroking it. People actually believe the shit that everyone can be a Rock or Moviestar and shit like that. I mean, i do rap too sometimes but i admit that i suck and do it as a hobby just for the sake of it. :ROFLMAO:

There is some talent out there, but they try to ride that wave too to snatch some of that clout... Fuck this shit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Its just people dont have real struggle in life, except in "shithole countries", but those who struggle for real arent rappers or some shit. No real problems, i mean there are real problems in this world, but in the society collective its all about ego and stroking it. People actually believe the shit that everyone can be a Rock or Moviestar and shit like that. I mean, i do rap too sometimes but i admit that i suck and do it as a hobby just for the sake of it. :ROFLMAO:

There is some talent out there, but they try to ride that wave too to snatch some of that clout... Fuck this shit.
You should rap and collab with some of the members on here. First single "GET 2 DA CHOPPA".

In Arnold voice:

"I'm walking and stalking, on my way / Almost at the choppa by the end of the day / First I must pump, pump YOU up / Get out my fucking way, I gotta take a dump."

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
You should rap and collab with some of the members on here. First single "GET 2 DA CHOPPA".

In Arnold voice:

"I'm walking and stalking, on my way / Almost at the choppa by the end of the day / First I must pump, pump YOU up / Get out my fucking way, I gotta take a dump."
disappointed oh no GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Meh. Again, it's one of those things that requires the members to actually use it.

I swear, social media has really fucked up peoples' heads. It's all about instant gratification. This is why it's all likes and memes.
I was just curious, not bashing on something. Just noticed the last post was from January or something like that.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Check this video. First of all, what's a "Trap Music Historian"?!?

Second, this guy's got about 4 different hairstyles all competing with each other.

Third, he's basically saying "well I know Jeffrey Dahmer killed and ate people but let's not forget what he did for his community". Give me a fucking break.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Check this video. First of all, what's a "Trap Music Historian"?!?

Second, this guy's got about 4 different hairstyles all competing with each other.

Third, he's basically saying "well I know Jeffrey Dahmer killed and ate people but let's not forget what he did for his community". Give me a fucking break.

I just still cant fully figure out if people suck and thats why theres this shit or do people suck BECAUSE there is this shit going on.

members online