Why Does The Sonar Record The Beat When Im Recording Vocals???

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Im using Sonar 4 and I be trying to record vocals over a beat..but when Im recording the vocals Sonar be recording the beat at the same time..so if i solo the vocals u hear the beat in the backround in a lower volume..this is realli messing me up and i wanna knoe how to stop this shyt..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
You fucked with the knobs on the mixer yo. I set that shit up and it was working.

R

Razheed

you might record the whole mix (output) and NOT that single channel of ya vocal.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
FuriouZ said:
Im using Sonar 4 and I be trying to record vocals over a beat..but when Im recording the vocals Sonar be recording the beat at the same time..so if i solo the vocals u hear the beat in the backround in a lower volume..this is realli messing me up and i wanna knoe how to stop this shyt..

Check out my post in this Thread. It might help. and might solve ur problem

https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9719

ill o.g.
Look at your soundcard options. It sound like you have the wrong recording option checked. Like you might have it on record "what U hear" instead of the MIC.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
if your using xp do the same thing i told benny beatz to do that and use head phones just gotta go to the record options and check the mic box

members online