Who's gonna win the Superbowl this year?

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Yo, so who do you think is gonna win the Superbowl this year?

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Whoa cuz that is kind of way off....i mean i could respect it if the season was here or what not shyt i havent even got John madden 2004 yet...you must be real bord

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
nah i just was reading some shit about the rams saying they are gonna win it again and whatnot, this was supposed to be a poll but i guess it got messed up oh well...anyway, im for the eagles man...mcnabb's gonna have a year to remember....................................i hope - haha. i also want to just lighten the mood a bit cause it's been a little tense in here...and by the way, bucs fans, this is for you :fuckyou:

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
RAIDERS!!!RAIDERS!!!RAIDERS!!!

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hahaha - that's what i was thinking....you're funny inrcty

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
BUCS!

Attachments

• happy_wp_icon.gif
    happy_wp_icon.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 228

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
It will be a all Bay Area Superbowl. RAIDERS VS. 49ERS. The rest of the nation can suck a duck. NorCal superbowl this year.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by SpLitPerSonaliT
i'm sorry for the people i've offended by saying the B- word. IT was totally uncalled for and i feel like the biggest asshole in the world now i will now go hang my head in shame please forgive me

You're funny.......You didn't offend ayone just was out of place for the subject...no big deal

members online