Who Says Size Matters !

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
whoop.jpg

UFC mvp of 2004 / 2005, kid was pretty much a featherlight lol!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Fedor is the man... I remember when his brother (Aleksander Emelianenko) Ko'd that big brazilian guy... I forget his name.. I believe it was on the Bushdo 6 card though..

Edit: It was Ricardo "The Mutant"" Morais 6'8 270lbs. He looked alot bigger when I thought about it compared to A.E. but Aleks isn't that much shorter. Anyways, that K.O. was devastating, lol.. That big ass dude fell like a fuckin rock right onto his face, OUCH!

UFC 57 and K-1 Max this weekend! Anyone going to check it out!?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
whoop.jpg

UFC mvp of 2004 / 2005, kid was pretty much a featherlight lol!

Thats Kaoklai right?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
UFC 57 and K-1 Max this weekend! Anyone going to check it out!?

Hell yea fuck It sucks though I dont have many friends that understand MMA and when ever it goes to the ground everyone starts talkin and pisses me off

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
CampO said:
Hell yea fuck It sucks though I dont have many friends that understand MMA and when ever it goes to the ground everyone starts talkin and pisses me off

Yeah, I agree... That's the typical person that doesn't understand MMA. I hate that shit in UFC mostly when two guys are on the ground and the audience starts boooing.. It's like What the fuck man, do you not understand the patience and stamina it takes to do this shit!? And the skill involved in destroying someone on the ground, passing the guard, getting the mount? I feel you there man...

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
i havn't had cable in a year until last week but i should pay more attention to these fights. That match was great

Ya MMA is a Sick Sport lol I totally Forgot about Boxing I watch it Rarely only watch Fights like Paq Vs Morales now. But Sadly Chrono there is not many Free Fights most are PPV but they do have UFC Unleashed that shows a bunch of Past fights and I heard Pride has a Show on FSN now (fuckin Canada we aint get FSN)

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I met a dude just yesterday in the weightroom that used to be into that, he told me he did something called the Iron man competition or something and got to the semi-finals. I watch UFC whenever I can catch it for some reason I always miss the commercials that say when its comin on

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Shiiiiiit... that was kind of pathetic actually... that guy was terribly bad!!!! What's the point of being that big if you cant even move around...

He wasn't effective standing or on the ground... lol