who is your favorite ill muzik radio host ????

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Relic

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know the show's been lacking a bit (because of a lack of submissions) but I'm the ORIGINAL radio show host! Bow down. All you peons wouldn't exist on the radio if it weren't for me!

I wish I had the original shows though, there about 60 of them, I don't know where the hell those files are. :(

That's messed up. We've prolly had more submissions in the fast month than we ever have and I just happened to have put these last few weeks shows in order. I'm a little crushed. We work REALLY hard. :'(

Aaaaaand apparently no one likes me. It's cuz I'm ugly huh?

I think barbie that you are being a bit unfair to relic. You have only been here 5 months. Relic has been putting that hard work in for a few years. I think the original question is unfair, for that same reason.
No ones saying they dont like you, personally i think you both make a fantatsic team.
But you cant honestly expect people to just disregard all the work that went into getting the show where it is now.
Fade, relic & barbie, you all deserve credit BUT..
The question of whose your favorite can only be answered one way.
Maybe in a years time it might be a fairer question. But now.. No.
Reign in that ego(we all have one) dont take it personal. Look at it objectively, and you will see it makes sense.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Well thank you folks! I appreciate it, it means allot to me , it really IS ALLOT of work but its paying off !

Barbie is a fun cohost with a myriad of talents !
Since she won't be on for a bit I have a surprise cohost this coming week!

Im replaying some stuff but I think overall this is a great banger of a show coming up!
Thanks again !

Last edited:

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Wow. I don't even know how to BEGIN to respond to this horse shit. A bit unfair to Relic?? I give him more credit, time and effort then anyone will ever understand! I've literally given him my life. If anyone here actually listened to the show every week they would even hear it on the show. I didn't want or expect anyone here to have my back (oh except maybe Dubbs who's thread this is and I introduced to ill), my answer woulda been Relic too. I have all but given up music to do this show for FREE, out of nothing but love. I spend ALL WEEK doing this show, from a completely different coast I'm also picking songs, promoting, getting celeb features, picking the song order, recording a 2 person show pre recorded from cross country, THEN I have to mix it and deliver it to Relic w a pretty pink bow. But most importantly... Helping ill grow and be heard by new people and as of recently....actually getting CC to bring in $ for advertising. I don't give AF if I'm not favorite, never have. What I do give a fuck about is coming out of a serious car accident and suicide attempt (cats outta the bag now) to my little happy place aka ill to be told to reign in my ego. So thanks.

Wow. I don't even know how to BEGIN to respond to this horse shit. A bit unfair to Relic?? I give him more credit, time and effort then anyone will ever understand! I've literally given him my life. If anyone here actually listened to the show every week they would even hear it on the show. I didn't want or expect anyone here to have my back (oh except maybe Dubbs who's thread this is and I introduced to ill), my answer woulda been Relic too. I have all but given up music to do this show for FREE, out of nothing but love. I spend ALL WEEK doing this show, from a completely different coast I'm also picking songs, promoting, getting celeb features, picking the song order, recording a 2 person show pre recorded from cross country, THEN I have to mix it and deliver it to Relic w a pretty pink bow. But most importantly... Helping ill grow and be heard by new people and as of recently....actually getting CC to bring in $ for advertising. I don't give AF if I'm not favorite, never have. What I do give a fuck about is coming out of a serious car accident and suicide attempt (cats outta the bag now) to my little happy place aka ill to be told to reign in my ego. So thanks.
lol, whoa tiger. OK so you have personal issues, like the "personal" in the description means it has nothing to do with any of us. I really am sorry you had an accident (I wished you support, its all I can do) and im sorry you tried to kill yourself, but that is something you need to sort out within yourself.
|I wouldnt have posted "horse shit" if you wasnt bitching and moaning(at least thats how it came across in your posts).
And now here we are again, another post telling us how damn hard you work.
Welcome to the real world, we all work damn hard.
Good for you that you are doing what you are doing to help ill radio advance.
But dont try to lay no guilt trip at my feet, like you are fishing for sympathy.
I didnt have you down as the victim type, i thought you were much better and stronger than that.
So instead of all the moaning and sympathy seeking, how about giving credit where its due, because if Fade and Relic hadnt put in "all the hard work" before you ever arrived, not to mention people submitting their music, there wouldnt even be a radio show for you to even take part in.
Sorry that Im not walking on eggshells, Im just keeping it 100%.
And if I really didnt give a shit I wouldnt even have replied to your post.
OK maybe I look bad for being straight with you, but fuck it, i think it had to be said.
Now pull yourself together, stop talking like a victim, and get well soon.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok well I didn't see this thread going like this, wow. I thought it was just a fun thread asking who's the favorite, just to get a conversation going?

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
thats a disrespectful assumption to make.
???
Definition of ASSUMPTION
a : the taking up of a person into heaven

b capitalized : August 15 observed in commemoration of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
: a taking to or upon oneself <the assumption of a new position>
: the act of laying claim to or taking possession of something<the assumption of power>
: arrogance, pretension
a : an assuming that something is true

b : a fact or statement (as a proposition, axiom, postulate, or notion) taken for granted
: the taking over of another's debts
See assumption defined for English-language learners »
See assumption defined for kids »
Examples of ASSUMPTION
  1. I made the assumption that he was coming, so I was surprised when he didn't show up.
  2. He will come home tomorrow. At least, that's myassumption.
  3. Many scientific assumptions about Mars were wrong.
  4. I'm telling you our arrival time on the assumption that you will check to see whether or not our flight is on time before you come to the airport.
  5. Her plan is based on the underlying assumption that the economy will improve in the near future.
  6. her assumption of the presidency
  7. the buyer's assumption of debt
Origin of ASSUMPTION
Middle English, from Late Latin assumption-, assumptiotaking up, from Latin assumere
First Known Use: 13th century
Related to ASSUMPTION
Synonyms
given, hypothetical, if, postulate, premise (also premiss),presumption, presupposition, supposition
Antonyms
humility, modesty, unassumingness, unpretentiousness
Related Words
hypothesis, proposition, theory, thesis; axiom, truism,verity; belief, canon, doctrine, dogma, gospel, law;precept, principle, rule, standard, tenet; basis, foundation,ground; conclusion, deduction, inference; affirmation,assertion, avouchment, declaration; dictum, ipse dixit
Near Antonyms
bashfulness, demureness, retiringness, shyness;diffidence, self-distrust, self-doubt, timidity, timidness;lowliness, meekness, mousiness, passiveness, passivity,submissiveness; quietness, reserve, reservedness
more

Learn More About ASSUMPTION
Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "assumption"
Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "assumption"
Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about "assumption"
Browse
Next Word in the Dictionary: assumptionist
Previous Word in the Dictionary: assumpt
All Words Near: assumption