Who in here is GOING TO BE rich as fuck?

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
I hear you too, Jewel, I love music, my earliest memory was listening to music period, I have always been musical and rap hit the scene when I was tiny. I love it to death, but one of the best things on earth is to do what you love for money, right?

Fuck trying to work a 9-5 and do what you love on the weekend at night cuz there's no time left for it any other time. I say take over and do it.

You basically push a peice of yourself into your keyboard or instruments and out comes this melodic expression of what you are at that moment... from within you. This makes the beat a part of you right? If I sold my hand, it would be worth millions to me, cuz a life without it would be flawed. I feel this way about my music, and if someone is willing to give me 10.00 X 1,000,000,000 copies, I'll take it heh.

So I decided to make the plan and follow it, avoiding abstacles or dealing with them as they come at me.

I really just want to slam a positive message into everyone here, anyone that reads the shit, that anything can be done. We've all heard it a million times, it's time to make our dreams a reality.

Everyone has a dream, and I take it that everyone here makes music because at one point in time it was or is their dream.

let's motivate and do it.

If it's just a hobby and that's all, then that's all it is... but if music has always been your life, there's no reason it can't pony up hella money. I'd sell beats before I'd sell cars and feel alot better about it too.

so in the end, it's all about make it happen kids, do it, before you get stuck somewhere wishin you had done it.

members online