Who here watches wrestling?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I did until SmackDown removed the big Fist from its titantron. Then it went more and more to shit. PG era killed it for me completely.

I was watching AEW but haven't been able to keep up with it lately. Been a fan of Kenny Omega for a while and I liked Pentagon JR from watching Lucha Underground. They had me at that. I also got to meet "the best friends" (Chuck Taylor and Trent) at a local show right before they signed on so it was really cool to see them added to the roster.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I was watching AEW but haven't been able to keep up with it lately. Been a fan of Kenny Omega for a while and I liked Pentagon JR from watching Lucha Underground. They had me at that. I also got to meet "the best friends" (Chuck Taylor and Trent) at a local show right before they signed on so it was really cool to see them added to the roster.
Lucha Underground was a cool concept. Warehouse wrestling in LA! I just like the fact that someone is finally standing up to McMahon's garbage wrestling.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Put me up on some wrestling worth watching in this era. My guilty pleasure is "Dark Side of the Ring" series as I like behind the scenes type shit that doesn't get exposed.

Lucha Underground was a cool concept. Warehouse wrestling in LA! I just like the fact that someone is finally standing up to McMahon's garbage wrestling.
Me too. I quit watching WWE after they split the roster between Smackdown and Raw. I've watched some other smaller promotions since then like impact and ROH, but so far AEW seems like the best bet for real competition.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Put me up on some wrestling worth watching in this era. My guilty pleasure is "Dark Side of the Ring" series as I like behind the scenes type shit that doesn't get exposed.
I liked that show at first but then it just got depressing.
Me too. I quit watching WWE after they split the roster between Smackdown and Raw. I've watched some other smaller promotions since then like impact and ROH, but so far AEW seems like the best bet for real competition.
McMahon is too old and stuck in the past. Plus they have huge deals with these media companies so they'll stay away from blood and guts stuff. AEW has a nice balance of that.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
McMahon @Fade reps the era when wrestling gets and is corporate but what/who doesn't have a corporate tie-in nowadays?

members online