Who got the Sony PSP?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'm copping one today for my plane ride to cali next week. Any reasons I shouldnt?

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
them thangs are dope. only thing you cant do with it is use it as a mobile phone.

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
cleverwon said:
I'm copping one today for my plane ride to cali next week. Any reasons I shouldnt?

shit is nice , make sure you get the plastic covers for the screen, theyre about 5 bucks its really worth it

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Ok, i picked mine up at lunch. I got an extra battery with it. They didnt really have many games though, i went to best buy and toys r us. So i picked up the spiderman 2 game. they said gta isnt out yet. but i heard metal gear acid is hot.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
man i really wanted one, but they are pretty pricey. you considered the ds?
for some reason, the ds doesnt really appeal to me.

ill o.g.
yea, the ds really dont have any games for it.

You know you can buy movies for your PSP though? And somebody told me you can transfer shit from your computer to your psp but i dont know if thats true,

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
the only thing i don't like about the psp is that there aren't many games for it. they need to increase game production quick.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yea you can play mp3s and you can transfer shit from ya pc too. You can even transfer tv shows from tivo. I think it all depends on the memory card capacity that you have. shit, i still havent even gotten to try it out yet. Im still at fuckin work!!!!! I read that if you have the game "wipeout" you can hack the psp to use a browser in that game to get on the internet.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea and its this little program where you can change the codec of tv shows and put them on the psp other wise its not going to work, so hey you better find the program i know i would have like 5 gigs worth of family guy

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
KENWOP said:
im gonna wait till after christmas to cop 1 it will prob be like 150 by then

that would be good if it did but theres no way it drops 40% in price by christmas
those things are gonna be a huge seller this christmas

i hope im wrong though

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
hey clev how much did the psp cost by itself. I looked around and they seem to just be in bundle packs for like 375
I got mine for $250 and it came with a softcase, a battery, charger, 32 mb memory card and earphones. but for the same price i think they have one that comes with the spiderman 2 movie.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
9zeros said:
that would be good if it did but theres no way it drops 40% in price by christmas
those things are gonna be a huge seller this christmas

i hope im wrong though

thats y i said after christmas

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
I got mine for $250 and it came with a softcase, a battery, charger, 32 mb memory card and earphones. but for the same price i think they have one that comes with the spiderman 2 movie.

aiight cool, i'ma get it next month after i get my soundcard...hopefully

ill o.g.
i bought mines the first day it came out at best buy, the line was long as hell. they gave everybody numbers, i got there early and i was #186. mines came with the spider-man 2 movie, and i bought nfl street 2 unleashed. you gon' wind up spendin' crazy money on a memory card, you gotta transfer files from a usb cable. the wi-fi sh*t is hot too, you can play multiplayer games and sh*t with it. the screen does get scratched easily i should got the protectors. other than that i love it !!!, god bless sony.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
^^^^^^^^^^^Does yours have any dead pixels yet?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, I gotta get me one of them joints im goin to Utah in August and Cali in March... Hopefully by then they have some boxing games out.. Or atleast a wider variety of games... How u like it though Clev?

members online