who copped the new rza

tHe aBicUs

ill o.g.
YO I COPPED THAT NEW RZA ,IT'S OFF THE CHAIN! I'M LOVIN THE BEATS LIKE TRACK 2. HE'S THE SICKEST RAPPER/PRODUCER EVER. THE GOD'S LYRICS ARE SICK. HE SAID,"THERE'S NO FIRE ESCAPE IN HELL"

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i heard that album, there is maybe 3 or 4 good tracks the rest is crap. but i lke the track with the long singing intro and rza name checks lando from star wars lol foolishness but funny.

but to sum it up that album is pretty wack, but i still like rza's voice he is very entertaining

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I hold Rza in high regard but tell me what is so ill about the latest album, maybe a couple joints but I was dissapointed. Also I already posted something about this album cats should scan the forum a little before posting redundantly.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
ITS AN IMPORT

D

Dj Dezerk

hi i bought that it sounds like the same beats just 2003 a little bit

T

The Bastard

yeahhh

why dont YOU scan the entire forum to see if sum1 posted sumthin,CAT

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey WU! I thought this was the production forum and to be honest with you I don't understand whether who copped the new RZA album has anything to do with that. If you would have posted in a more logical place you would have seen my thread, not that I really care, and I'm not trying to be a smart ass or whatever I was just trying to give some advice don't take it the wrong way.

C

Copenhagen

Searching the forums before starting a completely new thread is always a very good idea and it's very easy. Just press the search button in the top menu and you can search for a few key words in all the forums at once.