Who Cares

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I know this thread may be closed right away But I beg of the moderators to keep it open just for a little while

I'm sick and fucking tierd of this whole sample synth debate...Music is music good or bad..Just because someone samples doesn't make it hot or hip hop...Hip hop doesn't need sampling to survive and it doesn't need original synth or keyboard beats to survive...What it needs is for everybody top stop the DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSHIT....Just because I don't sample doesn't mean anything just because people like philsarri Joe burnem snaz and alot of others do doesn't mean anything either...Hot is hot wack is wack...I can sample and program machines with the best of them and I can also be original...What does that make me..Someone whos trying to master and perfect my craft....If the shit is hot it's fucking hot sample or no sample little pointless debates like this shows that ignorance is bliss....Premire is not god neptunes aren't gods just blaze isn't god nor is kanyae west god......Dre is not god Rockwilder is not god sampling is not god and orginality is not the devil....What us who have made no real money or major moves in music should do is become well rounded producers instead of knocking sampled and unsampled tracks..Do both ...Because either way it goes it's still hip hop..So please stop the cat fights over this debate because it shouldn't even be a debate cause we're all in the same boat , unseen unheard unsigned and fucking broke..none of us have that bently 500 benz or new range rover sitting on grown men , but all these other producers do..So end the debate stop the hate and I hope this helps motivate

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^^^Thanks...and you happen to be someone who has hot shit that's not sampled but I never heard you diss a sampled track keep it up

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
fo real man, i agree wit u inrctyhoodmusic. we shudnt b tripin wit each other yet we in da same game. man i dont care wether da shit is sampled or not, if its hot its hot.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
True.

I agree too... You just can't say becuz you sample or dont sample their sh*t is wack...Look at the history of Hip Hop itself and tell me...there hasnt been a little of both...and I can say for myself and possible for the most of yall too I love HIP HOP and I was sport a tee that said that everyday of my life if I had too...a sample is what you make of it....and an instrument is what you make of it... all and all it's the same...

members online