Which Pair Of Monitors Do You Think Are Better....

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I have a good pair of monitors (KRK rokit 5's)......but i want to buy a cheezy/ cheap pair of monitors as my back-up set.............now i only want to spend a MAXIMUM of $150.00.............i have some choices and i narrowed them down...these are the ones i came up with----and if any of you know others please let me know----------another thing, they must have DIGITAL I/O as well as analong and the other types...but i need digital it is a MUST.......

my choices

1. Edirol MA-10ABK
2. M-Audio StudioPro 4
3. Yahmaha MSP3

The first two are really my top choices.......it's really between them, unless someone has other input that would sway me, but any info is good.................and if YOU HAVE HEARD any of these speakers let me know cause i hate goin by wut people "think" they sound like....but once again, any info is a great help..........THANKS AGAIN........

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
The Yahmahas were rated the best out of a round up with the Krk rp-5's, the M-audio Bx-5's, and some other equivalant monitors in performance and similar price range in the new Computer Music Magazine.....Id peep those.

STEEZ