Which is your sport team?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Los Angeles Lakers(Cuz I use to work for them and I have been a Laker fan pretty much my whole life)
Angels-Baseball(Cuz i work for them)
Dallas Cowboys(Cuz ther americas team ha ha ha)

ch3ck-ch3ck

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
NFL - Washington Redskins (Hail to the Skins baby)
NBA - Chicago Bulls
College Basketball - Duke Blue Devils (I root for UCLA when they play anyone except Duke)
College Football - Miami Hurricanes (my brother goes to Arizona State, so I root for them when they play)
MLB - Washington Nationals (I don't really watch baseball though)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I feel the same way. Like I'm a Yankees fan till the day I die, but as long as they aint playin the Yankees...I'ma actually root for the Mets. Unlike MOST Mets fans who rather see Boston win then a team from their hometown. Same goes for the NY Jets. Only team I can't fuck w/ is the Nets....actually I like them a little more now that Jason Kidd is gone. He's a sucka that could never win the big game but always blamed it on the coach........got Byron Scott fired after 2 consecutive trips to the finals.....now look at em. Kidd is in Dallas who aint goin nowhere and Byron Scott is in New Orleans in a position to have his team in championship contention for a long time.

get outta here hes a sucker ur buggin out..maybe he got 2 coaches fired but he is top 5 PG of all time and if it wuznt for Kidd we wuda been a joke like were were since Dr Jay left the nets..kidd is the truth regardless of what anyone says

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Baseball - Yankees. Baseball is the main sport I follow, I've been going to Yankee Stadium for most of my life.
Football/Basketball/Hockey - I'm a fan of teams from where I lived - Philly and NY. Also liked the Green Bay Packers (lived out in Wisconsin for five years)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Damn I Hate The Packers .... lol >..... I live in Wisconsin ..... They got fair weather fans here .... Bears gonna whoop them up in december !!!!

damn not liking the packers livin in wisonsin must be worst than being a new yorker and not liking the yankees

T

TheMost

whats the deal with the packers and wisconsin? The fans own the team or something?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
NFL: Steelers 1st and foremost!!! then the JETS... hate tha Gi'aints.
MLB: Yankees baby!!! like the Mets.. they aight.
NHL: Islanders... then the Rangers... sometimes.
NBA: i follow players outta Syracuse... so im with tha Nuggets right now... Hate tha Knicks... waitin for the Brooklyn Nets.
College football: Michigan Wolverines, then Florida State... hate Miami and Notre Dame.
College Basketball: LETS GO ORANGE!!! i hated G'town for years, but i root for the whole Big East come tourney time now. i love this right behind pro football.

da relic