Which is your sport team?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
perhaps a bit silly, but arent people from montreal canadiens anyway ?

Anyway, Soccer - NEC/netherlands...also a chauvinistic thing

T

TheMost

^^Yes a little silly the name of the team is The canadiens and we are canadian

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers (fan since 1976. Steel Curtain, baby.)
MLB - NY Yankees (fan since late 70s. My favorite catcher was Thurman Munson)
NBA - LA Lakers (fan since the late 70's - Jamaal Wilkes is my favorite player.)

T

TheMost

where you from to have all different citys represented in your favorite sports teams?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I was a military brat so, I lived all over. I just picked the teams I liked when I was young and stayed true. My college teams are UNC for Basketball and the U for football. LOL!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Everthing Boston.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
football (i hate calling it soccer, knowing that you stole "football" for a sport in which an egg is carried around by hand 99% of the time) - TSG Hoffenheim! they climbed up 3 leagues in the last 3 years and also leading german major league right now. next year champions league!! lol go go ibisevic

NBA - Bulls (Pippen was my man, but didnt watch nba in a long time)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NBA: Orlando Magic
NHL: Devils
NCAA: Duke
MLB: Mets

These are the same teams I had since grade school they will never change regardless win or lose

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
NFL- Cincy Bengals
MLB-Boston Red Sox
NBA-NJ Nets
NHL-Pittsburgh Penguins
NCAA Football-Rutgers and Hawaii
NCAA BAsketball- i dont care i just like watching the season

T

TheMost

man most you guys like sports team from other citys. I cant give my love or full devotion to another team in another city

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
man most you guys like sports team from other citys. I cant give my love or full devotion to another team in another city

I feel the same way. Like I'm a Yankees fan till the day I die, but as long as they aint playin the Yankees...I'ma actually root for the Mets. Unlike MOST Mets fans who rather see Boston win then a team from their hometown. Same goes for the NY Jets. Only team I can't fuck w/ is the Nets....actually I like them a little more now that Jason Kidd is gone. He's a sucka that could never win the big game but always blamed it on the coach........got Byron Scott fired after 2 consecutive trips to the finals.....now look at em. Kidd is in Dallas who aint goin nowhere and Byron Scott is in New Orleans in a position to have his team in championship contention for a long time.