Which is better?

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
What up ILL FAM!!! LOOK I GOT AN A ROLAND MV8000 BUT PEOPLE TELL ME I SHOULD HAVE GOT THE AKAI MPC 2500 INSTEAD!!! BUT ANYWAY WHICH DO U THINK FAM IS BETTA?!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW EVEN THO I LIKE MY ROLAND!!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
If you like that Roland keep it..Rock it..
Dont sweat what the people whos money it aint what gettin spunt say...lol
I have the 2500, copped it and found this site in the process.
It had some bugs intially but I have them worked out now it would appear, I love my 2500.
But I tell you this that Roland you have is NO Joke...If you like it and feel good with it keep it.
Your not gonna be better at beatmaking because you trade it in for a mpc..
It all in what you do with what you have..
I have heard good things about that roland, I think BigD here uses one, His stuff is all that and a sack of crack from hackensack so I say keep what you got...

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
If you like that Roland keep it..Rock it..
Dont sweat what the people whos money it aint what gettin spunt say...lol
I have the 2500, copped it and found this site in the process.
It had some bugs intially but I have them worked out now it would appear, I love my 2500.
But I tell you this that Roland you have is NO Joke...If you like it and feel good with it keep it.
Your not gonna be better at beatmaking because you trade it in for a mpc..
It all in what you do with what you have..
I have heard good things about that roland, I think BigD here uses one, His stuff is all that and a sack of crack from hackensack so I say keep what you got...

thanks man!!! i appreciate it!!!!

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Preference sweetie. Dont listen to them even though im an Akai fan I say stick wit it. Cause u da beatmaker/producer YOU suppose to decide what u wanna use to make YOUR beats. Keep it and be easy fam.

Nicole

Oh yeah if i had an way of testin out dat MV8000 i would have prolly copped it if i liked it. But since im familiar with akai's workflow i just settled for an mpc1000.

Nicole

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thats the same problem i have right now (i dont have either) i was gonna get the 2500 then i saw the mv there both the about the same price used and have feature i like (and not to mention ive been tryin to get an mpc since the 2000xl came out)...i might go the mv route cuz i have sounds on floppy and it comes with a harddrive and cd burner and the 2500 is just stock and i wont have the money to upgrade the 2500...im still debating thou pulling my hairs out deciding and im bald

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Preference sweetie. Dont listen to them even though im an Akai fan I say stick wit it. Cause u da beatmaker/producer YOU suppose to decide what u wanna use to make YOUR beats. Keep it and be easy fam.

Nicole

Oh yeah if i had an way of testin out dat MV8000 i would have prolly copped it if i liked it. But since im familiar with akai's workflow i just settled for an mpc1000.

Nicole

thank ya i like mpcs but i couldnt afford one!!! lol!!!

thats the same problem i have right now (i dont have either) i was gonna get the 2500 then i saw the mv there both the about the same price used and have feature i like (and not to mention ive been tryin to get an mpc since the 2000xl came out)...i might go the mv route cuz i have sounds on floppy and it comes with a harddrive and cd burner and the 2500 is just stock and i wont have the money to upgrade the 2500...im still debating thou pulling my hairs out deciding and im bald

ay i saved up for a year to get my roland!!! lol but you can get a mpc from a website when u complete 3 offers i did it and it worked then i sold to have more money the buy some more samples and a keyboard!!!!

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lmao @ getting the 2500 over the 8000. Your homies smoke crack.

Anyone who pays more than 800 dollars for a 2500 and more than 500 dollars for a 2000xl has lost.

I paid 1260 for a brand new 2000xl, and I lost. But I do love the machine though.

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thank ya i like mpcs but i couldnt afford one!!! lol!!!

ay i saved up for a year to get my roland!!! lol but you can get a mpc from a website when u complete 3 offers i did it and it worked then i sold to have more money the buy some more samples and a keyboard!!!!

Homie, you could afford the MV-8000 but not the MPC1000? That makes no sense.

Anyways, enjoy the MV and make some hot shit. Stay on ILLMUZIK and let us hear your work.

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Homie, you could afford the MV-8000 but not the MPC1000? That makes no sense.

Anyways, enjoy the MV and make some hot shit. Stay on ILLMUZIK and let us hear your work.

actually i could afford the mpc 1000 it was free but i wanted something else like a korg and i just got some more samples!!!!