which cubase 4 version to get?

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cubase 4 or cubase 4 studio? i checked some online stores that have feedback on them and they have better reviews on cubase 4 studio which cost little less than juct the cubase 4 top of the line version. i have seen this before with like fl studio xxl and fl studio producer edition. more people liked the producer edition better than the top of the line fl studio. like with me i used both versions of fl studio xxl and producer edition and to me i like the p.e. version best. just cause the things i use in fl. is this the case with cubase 4 and cubase 4 studio pretty much which one you prefer to use and which xtra stuff you can do without? so any info from people who got the top of the line version or studio version pros and cons give me a little feedback. thanks

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I've been contemplating gettingCubase 4, too. I'm feeling the sleek interface and I hear it comes with a ton of brand new sounds. I'm sure you could upgrade Cubase Studio to Cubase 4 when your needs expand. If that's the case, I'll probably consider Cubase Studio first. Another thing, since I'm building my studio from the ground up, which platform would Cubase be better on, Mac or Win?

members online