Where's Freak?

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
As some of you may know... I'm on my way to the sandbox to do my duty... I dont leave until the 3rd of Jun. but I dont have an internet connect at home any more... So I'll be stopping in just to keep things in order until then... Yall be safe and keep make hot music...

One Love.
Freak.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I was gonna say have a nice trip but am not exactly sure its appropriate, am kinda confused where are you going? Hope its not where i think!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Freakwncy Is Leaving Us For A Short Period ONCE AGAIN; Tribute! (SONG INSIDE)

History is often repeating itself... Check the previous time this exact setting took place: https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9257

Freakwncy is leaving us for a little while once again... As a technician in the US Air Force, he has to be in IRAQ for his duty. Freak is a REMARKABLE person, a SUPERB musician, and an EXTREMELY talented and good hearted individual. AND ABOVE ALL, HE'S OUR FRIEND!!! Freak's one of my closest friends, thus, I felt that I must write something due to the circumstances.

Back in the day, Mercury Waters and I have joined forces and wrote "HEY SOLDIER":
Direct Download: http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSong.cfm?ID=2156896&key=5A5F7C27-7
Stream: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=101057&songID=2156896

Freak, WE LOVE YOU AND WE SHALL NEVER NEVER FORGET YOU. TAKE CARE, SAFE! :thumb:

One Love Forever,
Wings Of An Angel

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Be safe freak!!!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
That whole world seems vera far away from my reality here in Sweden.

But man, stay safe and we'll see you in a while

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Yo Freak, you'll be able to keep things rollin once you get there depending on where you go. Most of the camps have some kind of wireless internet hook up already. As long as you are not going to a place that is too remote. Even then you'll be able to pop in and out through the military lines. I don't know what your job is; but whatever it is be safe and watch your step. I may be out there by the end of the summer. I am a civillian though; so things are little different for me.
ONE

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
thanks for the kind words peoples... my job is Rescue.. helping those fallen and getting back to base for help... CSAR is the mil term... but thanks again.. the beats will be on and rocking when i get back... but u can chk some new stuff here...
www.myspace.com/homestudioproductions

One Love yall...

SAVE HIPHOP

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Sorry about my first post, i really, didnt know what ya meant. But i hope god will bless you and keep you safe and that it will extend to those who end up needing your help over there

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Yo. what up bitches... glad to see yall miss me like yall miss TRUE HIPHOP. Relic thanks for the emails. Much luv. If anyone wants to email me.. Holla at Relic. Other than that keep hiphop ALIVE!

ONE LOVE.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
ONE LOVE BRO!

be safe and get back too us soon!!!

Freak it!

members online