Where we're at with Hip-Hop today...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

The world is so different now, and because of everyone being online 24/7, we find out these things that we don't need to hear about. I liked it when celebrities, musicians, singers, actors, athletes, etc were just that. I didn't know what their personal lives were about and didn't care. But apparently today we all need to know about what they had for breakfast or what their childhood was like.

It's sad that this is what it is now. Just the other day I saw a documentary about the great pyramid (along with tons of others I've seen) and as expected, it's just fascinating. Then whatever site it was, there was a link to some article about Elmo. Yes, the puppet. So how did society go from building such amazing structures to worshiping a fucking doll?

Like I've always said - if there was a video of someone showing how they created an artificial heart, it would get some decent views. But if some idiot like Kanye or Cardib or whatever, released a new video? Holy shit. 30 million views in an hour.

Humanity needs to get their shit together and stop embracing stupidity. We are living in the movie Idiocracy.

test guy GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fade miss when people had mystery to themselves (not that people should hide their "dark" side as that's detrimental to society, see every murderer, etc.) and I value discretion because of being taught that everything is not meant to be told (plus downside of telling is people are judgmental). I do like when I hear about someone's childhood and teen years as those aspects provide clues to how someone potentially evolves or de-evolves as a person.

What I don't like is when people air out things that are supposed to be inherently private like sexual lives* and financial status.

*only pedos and others of their ilk should be publicized and shamed as that is not a normal proclivity.

Last edited: