Where TQ at?? and Gorrillaz????

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
ok i saw the magoo mia thread and it reminded me of all the stuff i wanna know!

1. where the hell did TQ go we never saw him coming but after that we never saw him leaving!!! he just went! i loved that damn album, bye bye baby, "melinda, used to stay across the street from her, coulda been a supermodel, i wud neva do shit without her i often think about her!" great track, great smooth night time beats! where did he go????

2. who are the rappers for the Gorrillaz???? one of the rappers sounds like one of the dudes from hyrogliphics? i dunno,

two things that been buggin me this week!

Maybe somethings wrong with. this week i have been listening to chemical brothers (dig your own hole), mylo (destroy rock and roll), royksop (the understanding) and rennaissence presents james zabiella (utilities). a mix of deep house, ambient, techno and dance. I havent got a fever tho!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
You mean del the funky homosapien.

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
yeah is it del?

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
yeah feel good inc was dope! so wot bout tq then???

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
The Gorillaz new album is off the chain ...they got del la..MF Doom and sum other cats who i dont know but it is hot shyt....TQ is releasein a indy album...dont know when...but i did see a ad for it in a mag...In my opinion he be's wack anyway though

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Tq? was that the slick rnb rappin dude, scored a hit like 3 years ago ( could be longer ). I might be wrong, but that hit had the same sample that Rappin4tay used on Ill be around... (wack imo).

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
omg seriously mf doom on a gorillaz trak!!! omg ima have to cop that shit. yeah tq was the slick wak rnb dude who had 2 hits bye bye baby and westside. yeah he was wack and cheesy as shit but thats y iliked it. i only listen to it like dead early on way beak from party or summit when im on my own. lol it just suits that atmosphere lol

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Formant024 said:
Tq? was that the slick rnb rappin dude, scored a hit like 3 years ago ( could be longer ). I might be wrong, but that hit had the same sample that Rappin4tay used on Ill be around... (wack imo).

He had a hit called "Daily" that had the same beat as Biz Markie's "Just a friend"

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^right, I just remembered he nicked something hehe

ând yeah reflex, im with ya on that one, one of the few places where I cant give a fug, just drink and dance stupid lol!

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
dont forget mario also bumped the jus a friend sample as well "ooh baby u u got wot i need but u say IM jus a friend!" in biz markie style "coooooommmmeee ooooonnnnn" mario ruined a gud song lol

members online