Where I been

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Well, for those of you that know me that aint heard from me in a while this is what I been up to. Ive been doin show after show small and medium sized down here in Houston,I hooked up with the people at Swisha House Ive been talkin to them, I met Lil Wayne, met B.G. Im talkin with the folks over at Crimelab right now too, my homeboy got signed to Rocafella the other homeboy that helped get him signed is workin with me now only his job is alot easier becuase he has some kind of clout, he's been producin tracks for some dude over at Def Jam and has been just givin me beats for free becuz he likes me I guess Iono. So basically thats where im at cuttin track after track tryna make this demo sound perfect been a very productive few months.

p.s. Bruce if you readin this I need your phone number my dog just pm me

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good luck wit dat

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Craig Gantt said:
Well, for those of you that know me that aint heard from me in a while this is what I been up to. Ive been doin show after show small and medium sized down here in Houston,I hooked up with the people at Swisha House Ive been talkin to them, I met Lil Wayne, met B.G. Im talkin with the folks over at Crimelab right now too, my homeboy got signed to Rocafella the other homeboy that helped get him signed is workin with me now only his job is alot easier becuase he has some kind of clout, he's been producin tracks for some dude over at Def Jam and has been just givin me beats for free becuz he likes me I guess Iono. So basically thats where im at cuttin track after track tryna make this demo sound perfect been a very productive few months.

p.s. Bruce if you readin this I need your phone number my dog just pm me

thats wassup man,,,do you man,,,proud of ya kid!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea tricky and krzy k. what happend to that dude i wonder if he found a mpc in the dumpster or some shit,

but thats whats up craig nice to see you doin big thangs

members online