Where can I hear...

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 835
Cool. Thanks I'll definitely check em out. BTW it's a little off topic, but whenever there's a contest and the beats get posted and I go to listen to them, my media player doesn't seem to work right... I push the play button, far left, and the track plays but there's no pause or stop button, only volume. Also the right half of the player gets cut off... It might just be my browser, idk. Anything I could do that might fix it? I have an imac and access the site through safari. (I don't have these problems when viewing the site at work on a windows platform, using firefox)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Cool. Thanks I'll definitely check em out. BTW it's a little off topic, but whenever there's a contest and the beats get posted and I go to listen to them, my media player doesn't seem to work right... I push the play button, far left, and the track plays but there's no pause or stop button, only volume. Also the right half of the player gets cut off... It might just be my browser, idk. Anything I could do that might fix it? I have an imac and access the site through safari. (I don't have these problems when viewing the site at work on a windows platform, using firefox)
Hmmm, well Safari is a really shitty browser. I always tested it until it just became really bad to deal with, there were always issues.

Which beats are you talking about though? Beats section? Battles? Showcase?

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Under the battles section. Like for the last Beat This! where you say the "beats are posted check em out" When I click the link to check em out, that's where I see the problem. I can post a screen shot when I get home from work if that helps. Not really a big deal, just thought you might know of something that could fix it

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Under the battles section. Like for the last Beat This! where you say the "beats are posted check em out" When I click the link to check em out, that's where I see the problem. I can post a screen shot when I get home from work if that helps. Not really a big deal, just thought you might know of something that could fix it
Yes, if you can post a screenshot and the exact page that would be great.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Yep, at home... Checked to see if I was due for any updates, but everything was current... Idk why, but it definitely works now. Weird... This is what I see now
ILL Screenshot.jpg

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
that happens to me too. i'm on a mac using chrome. i just curse @Fade when it happens and move on. lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yep, at home... Checked to see if I was due for any updates, but everything was current... Idk why, but it definitely works now. Weird... This is what I see now View attachment 3989
Is it only that page? What about the Archives section like here: https://www.illmuzik.com/beat-this-competition/archives/?d=2015-10-01
that happens to me too. i'm on a mac using chrome. i just curse @Fade when it happens and move on. lol
LOL.

I made an adjustment, let me know how it looks now.

members online