where are they now?

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
RedHead did produce a track on Def Jam's "Rush Hour 2" Soundtrack entitled "No (You Didn't Say)" by Kandice Love.
LAST I HEAR OF HIM

MILKBONE Nevertheless 'Where'z Da Party At?' reached wider appeal. According to our records Milkbone has not released an album yet. WE STILL LOOKING FOR HIM

MC MILK-Siblings of MC Lyte and a pair of the most notorious gay-bashers in hip-hop, Audio Two -- Gizmo Dee and Milk -- released a trio of albums during the late '80s and early '90s, each of which had good moments drizzled throughout patches of filler. The Brooklyn brothers were signed to First Priority by the label's president, their father. "Top Billin'," "What More Can I Say," and "Hickeys Around My Neck" won the duo some fans, but it wasn't enough to make the album worthy of classic status. I Don't Care: The Album followed in 1990 and featured "Whatcha Lookin' At?," the most homophobic track in their catalog. Despite an appearance from their sister, the album flopped. The First Dead Indian closed out their run in 1992.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice to hear about Redhead!

Milkbone, yeah I figured he disappeared.

Milk - I know he had an EP out in '95 I think, called "Never Dated" with an appearance by Mike D from the Beastie Boys, but since then I haven't seen/heard anything.

Cella Dwellas - didn't they do a single with Large Pro a few years ago?

King Just - yeah! Where is he?!

Spice 1 - I think he was on a compilation not too long ago. I could be mistaken though.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
JPeg said:
Godfather don
Scaramanga
Mr Man
Saafir
Cella Dwellas

saafir retired

miIILKBONE DROPPED AN EP WITH A SONG DISSIN EMEINEM LIKE IN '01 HES FROM JERS I HEAR HE STILL AROUND TRING TO MAKE IT

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
chi ali
poor righteous teachers
jungle brothers
monie love

where they at? somebody let me know.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
trinidad said:
yea chi ali in jail he was on the sources jail issue and on the xxl one it was a native tounges masscre lol

Damn thats fucked up...

members online