When Onyx teams up with the dutch (dope d.o.d.)

• beat this! voting starts in...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah eh, its typical hehe

mind you, stuff here is cheap like $8-$10 a gram for good haze/amnesia/cheese. You can walk around here with 5 gram and cops wont confiscate it (if they even bother).

Consider that everyone in that clip has 4-5gr, i count 13 heads and take the average thc level on dutch weed at 20% i'd have to say that fredro and sticky got smashed by the end of the day.
Man i wish i had taped all those import rappers blazin the dutch in before and after vids

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I had to look up a pound but no, i wouldnt walk the street with 453gr. of weed haha
Most ive walked around with is 300gr lol

The coffeeshops here arent allowed to have more than 500gr at any time in store and you cant buy more than 5 gr (you can come back ofc). Above 5gr you're considered a dealer but its is very unlikely you'll get caught unless you get busted for something else while in possesion. You'll get fined faster for drinking in public...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
eh, well kinda, most big cities have red light districts, aside from obvious brothels. Its under a big scrutiny still since partly some of it still are considered human trafficing by mobsters from eastern europe and loverboys from all ethnicities. What amsterdam is doing right now is taking ownership of the historic buildings so they can control those parts.

Amsterdam is most famous ofc, the red light district there is called "de wallen"
You can get an impression of it here
https://www.google.nl/search?q=amst...Sg0wXrrYC4BA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=785

The area is quite big really and its right in the centre of the city
red-light-district-zone.thumbnail.jpg

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
lol, no that familiar

but if you're ever visiting amsterdam then there is really no way around it since its smackdab in the middle of everything. I used to dj there once a month in a club thats just in between all that

I

indaylovey

haahahah I feel like rockin.. that's really a nice official music video guys.. keep it up..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
fredro not in the record... :(

members online